The REAL Nexus 1 is the Verizon version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
Yea,OK. What makes it so special. Its going tone the same device and if it gets an update every nexus owner will get it. Do you really think that Google is going to forget about all the people that bought the phone when it first came out because they have it on Verizon now. Please. Think before you type please. BTW. I'm on on a call right now also.

froboebel

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Yea,OK. What makes it so special. Its going tone the same device and if it gets an update every nexus owner will get it. Do you really think that Google is going to forget about all the people that bought the phone when it first came out because they have it on Verizon now. Please. Think before you type please. BTW. I'm on on a call right now also.

I applaud you for actually being able to use voice and data at the same time. I can barely talk understandably on the phone let alone type and surf the web while doing it, and I believe the majority of people probably agree with me that it's not really practical. It almost seemed like ATT needed to scramble to find any little thing that their network can do in order to put it on a commercial to fight back. Most ATT people I have talked to didn't even know the 'feature' existed.

I think he might be saying we will be seeing a lot more sales when it is on Verizon simply due to the size of the network?

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
I applaud you for actually being able to use voice and data at the same time. I can barely talk understandably on the phone let alone type and surf the web while doing it, and I believe the majority of people probably agree with me that it's not really practical. It almost seemed like ATT needed to scramble to find any little thing that their network can do in order to put it on a commercial to fight back. Most ATT people I have talked to didn't even know the 'feature' existed.

I think he might be saying we will be seeing a lot more sales when it is on Verizon simply due to the size of the network?[/QUOTE

I would say that in most cases it isn't. That's not to say that its not useful to some. Myself i have grown very fond of it due to the fact i handle a lot of emails and texts per day as well as many phone calls that sometimes can be drawn out. its very nice to get a email thats pertains to the current conversation I'm having and can with three clicks forward it to the contacts that need to get it. All the while continuing my call without missing a beat. This is big for me because a lot of the times it saves another call that i have to make or I'm just too busy with another call right after that to send the email or text. It keeps me and my business moving and on top of things. For the average user that probably means jack squat to them and i can see that, but to say that the "REAL" version is the verizon version is just not correct as it will be the exact same one just with a mild change to hardware to. There's no doubt that verizon has the best coverage of all the networks and those who disagree with that just have their heads up there a** and don't want to admit there network is not number one. This is coming from someone that has T-Mobile and ATT, no VZW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante