Trade My Nexus One For A G2 ?

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I havent used my N1 for a while now, been using the MT4G.
Guy on Craigslist wants to trade his G2 for an N1.
Whadda ya think ?

:-!

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
G2 beats the N1 in almost every way, unless you dont want a keyboard. Although its stock android on the G2, it has alot of htc stuff under the surface so no early updates either.

Id trade it, but its personal really. Especially if you arent even gonna use it.

Whatever you get, you better be rooted ;)

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
NA the n1 is way Superior then that phone IMO

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Please disregard prittyboy203 as he obviously has no idea what he is talking about.

Now if you're serious then what the hell are you waiting for man? as that's not even freaking debate, get rid of that POS N1 and get the Desire Z ASAP before the Seller figure out. ATM G2 dev is at its peak so just flash it and dump stable OC kernel as you can get 1.8-1.9ghz stable (that's over 100% on native freq 800mhz mCPU). As you know MSM7230 is second generation snapdragon (lets call it #GS for short) opposed to 1GS QSD8250 that's in N1. Far as graphic goes G2 is superior here also getting respectively 60-63fps. N1 and other various QSD8x50 1GS chipsets is using Adreno 200. Now keep in mind the Adreno 205 is 4x faster than Adreno 200 along with better shader performance. It also support hardware accelerated Adobe and SVG. BTW Adreno 205 is the only GPU who is competing ATM with SGX540. Also no AMD Z430 vs SGX540 talk here please lol as that should be left for XDA as I already raped those hummingbird kids.

Last edited:

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Ahh that's what you think you could say what ever you want thats what you would do it's not like I was the only one that said that he shouldnt trade but if your not going to use it hey that's up to him but I do remember that it was the number one selling phone ever not to long ago and as well as the Evo its both old but has a tons of fans and devs if that's what your looking for there are phones that are out and coming out that this phone still has way more features and reliability then most new phones out but hey I have no clue what I'm talking about :-| haha but that's why they call it (your opinion)

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I was not trying to offend you. Was just simply "expressing" myself if that makes me over opinionated so be it :p But you are right N1 was the best selling Android phone in 2010. Which I myself could not believe as I didn't even know till Google.com/search just a min ago lol which is shocking same as the iPhone augment. Best selling means nothing and that is why people like me has to enlighten others. Its all about getting more bang for your buck, in the end its OP's decision. BTW I had HD2 months before it came out in USA the Leo1024 that is unlocked. So I know all about the "future" as HD2 is the most versatile smartphone that none even compares lol have you seen the dev of it?

CellHS.png

^ what does that show you? All hits as MT4G was just fluke as I lost my HD2 or next upgrade would have been guess what? LG Opt 2X, I know all about "THE" trend, guy so don't go there.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Don't tell someone that you had a phone and say your the only person that ever hear of it cuz I as well had the hd2 for a month and sold it I couldn't stand how it was I am not saying its a fashion statement I telling you that your phone has been and will be outdated as soon as you know it it hasn't had and omg I got to have it its better then anything in this world feeling ttowards me and doesn't impress me its like a galaxy s epic overclocked but stock and oh what if you wanna start saying oh I had one of these galaxy s phone to prove that j know what im talking about I had the captivate as a play phone I do buy and sell cellphone and I do have friends that work at radioshack that have to "play with future" phone months before they come out" and I open them and play with them but its is all about your opinion don't just come out of no where and start say oh I have know clue what a damn cellphones is like its my first android phone but if you wanna come into a all about community of helping all types of people and tell them leave that for the xda I think that's where you should have stayed

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell someone that you had a phone and say your the only person that ever hear of it cuz I as well had the hd2 for a month and sold it I couldn't stand how it was I am not saying its a fashion statement I telling you that your phone has been and will be outdated as soon as you know it it hasn't had and omg I got to have it its better then anything in this world feeling ttowards me and doesn't impress me its like a galaxy s epic overclocked but stock and oh what if you wanna start saying oh I had one of these galaxy s phone to prove that j know what im talking about I had the captivate as a play phone I do buy and sell cellphone and I do have friends that work at radioshack that have to "play with future" phone months before they come out" and I open them and play with them but its is all about your opinion don't just come out of no where and start say oh I have know clue what a damn cellphones is like its my first android phone but if you wanna come into a all about community of helping all types of people and tell them leave that for the xda I think that's where you should have stayed

What are you talking about? Its really hard to understand you as I am not honestly sure if you were referring to yourself or me lol far as the HD2 comment goes WM actually does take superior knowledge to operate. Now this being AOSP forum I am not going in to that but if you actually knew or have extended knowledge then HD2 is your best friend as you can make it yield at your command. Also WM 6.5.X 29XXX is very stable so don't give me that "froze" BS as I didn't have single freeze in 7-8months. You just have to know how to properly maintain CE based kernel. Also how do you know I am from XDA? what you googling me on your Google Search enabled phone lol? Who said anything about XDA? We all appreciate XDA and I am hunted there ATM.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Its alright so we all see how we all know so much about phones but my hd2 was a piece of crap and that personal opinion with or without roms on it and your pretty funny oh I don't think I could Google the 3 letters of your user name and ohh cool what's your phone Google enabled when you have android on it or if you even have any.

and you did say that's where people should leave that crap at xda and I killed those hummingbird kids I also use there site but not as much an what hell your talking about hunted at xda dude don't talk like your mr. I know everything and start helpping people that's what you should do instead of coming out of no where telling people they have no clue what there talking about when you never even talked to me before.

I'm all for helping any type of person noob or not but talking crap to someone you never even talked to an referring to me as HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT I'm done talking to you its getting you nor me anywhere

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah your babble without any actual facts about HD2 is already shown, also the whole mobile world disagree then again if you knew howto use it you wouldn't have returned it in a month lol that sounds like personal problem to me bro. Ill just leave it at that as you seem to have some type of werid issue taking it personal. Hence how you went your way defending your post? Yet not single technical information displayed that would anyways help the OP.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks