Nexus One Desktop Dock

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Over at AndroidGuys they are reporting that the Nexus One Desktop Dock is only days away from being launched.

Unlike the Droid Dock, this one has bluetooth built in and offers some special functionality above and beyond other docks! What do you guys think?

Darthbull

Dec 22, 2008
Visit site
As long as the dock uses the contacts on the bottom and not a micro-usb sticking up like the Blackberry Storm dock, I'll be happy. Can't wait to see it.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Official Nexus One desktop dock ...

Nexus%20One%20dock.png
Is now available for $45.

Last edited:

CeeDotSmith

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine's!!! And I thought you were speaking of an actual car dock (I was excited...)! But I know you meant desktop dock... Now all I need is the official car dock and I'm set.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I never used a dock for my iPhone because Apple has never made a good dock.. I don't want a small/crappy one that is highly overpriced -- so I stayed away from that but when I had my Bold & S2 I always had the docks.

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I just received mine - nice and simple, works out of the box w/ zero configuration, but I don't like how loosely it rests in there. One little bump at the top and it tips out. Couldn't they have added a little tab at the bottom?? - jeez, so close.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I just received mine - nice and simple, works out of the box w/ zero configuration, but I don't like how loosely it rests in there. One little bump at the top and it tips out. Couldn't they have added a little tab at the bottom?? - jeez, so close.
I was worried about that. Guess I'll have to keep it near my audio rig.... and be careful...not something I've been known for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya