FREE Live Wallpapers in the Market!

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't seen them. My favorite so far is the Rotating Earth live wallpaper by Unixseb. It's updated every hour with accurate views of clouds and accurate display of what part of the planet is in daylight and which are at night. It also has the option of using the moon, Jupiter, Mercury and more, including some of jupiter's moons, and also has different backgrounds and planet spin speeds. There are even more options I'll let you discover on your own

It's pretty darn cool if you ask me. I can hardly wait for hurricane season so I can watch them.

Just search for live wallpapers in the marketplace and you can't miss them

elad1#AC

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't seen them. My favorite so far is the Rotating Earth live wallpaper by Unixseb. It's updated every hour with accurate views of clouds and accurate display of what part of the planet is in daylight and which are at night. It also has the option of using the moon, Jupiter, Mercury and more, including some of jupiter's moons, and also has different backgrounds and planet spin speeds. There are even more options I'll let you discover on your own

It's pretty darn cool if you ask me. I can hardly wait for hurricane season so I can watch them.

Just search for live wallpapers in the marketplace and you can't miss them

cant find it can u post a link?

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how to post a link to the market, I've only been using Android a few weeks. Just search for: " Live Wallpapers " in the marketplace.....there's like 20free ones so should be easy to find.

mo-bile#AC

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I found one today called Starfield. Looks like you're traveling through space and if you double tap the screen, it jumps to hyperspace. It's free and you can set the number of stars and speed.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I've played with that one too, pretty cool. What we really need is a live wallpaper slideshow. One that changes up the live wallpapers maybe every half hour. Otherwise I'm going to continue to keep changing them constantly.:D

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I use a live wallpaper called "falling rain" or something like that. Its like the matrix screen saver. Its the best live wallpaper I've seen so far. Be careful, there are two live wallpapers in the marketplace with that name. One of them has ugly fonts and a low rating, the other is beautiful.