Callers can no longer hear me, unless on bt or speaker

syngent

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
After flashing cm7 rc2 it seems the phones mic doesnt want to work anymore as my callers can not hear me if i go to speaker phone or use my incar bluetooth im okay,... i have done multi factory resets and tried dewonkifier but non are working have now tried flashing different roms including stock and the porblem is carrying over the only thing i havent done is flash a new kernel i have seen tonnes of threads on the problem but none with an answer or solution or if they have them they are burried behind +1's and "try searching there are lots of threads on this" and lots i have found i would like to start the one thread that actually gets the answer in the first 2 posts for all to see if anyone knows please be a hero

thanks in advance for any help

syngent

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I did flash back to froyo last night still had the problem, it has to be in a system folder not being wiped by data/factory or by the flash but i dont know how to formate and wipe that,... or in the kernal which i still havent flashed but if no answers appear tonight it may be the next shot

physicxnad

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Will if it's gingerbread ROM, its definitely a 'wonk' issue so using dewonkifier will work it like a charm. If it still persist in froyo, make sure when you reflash you wiped everything.

syngent

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
update

So i have tried dewonk app did not work for me,... i reverted my phone back to stock froyo bootloader rom recovery wiped everything didnt let google backup anything new sd card i mean everything and the issue is still there,... i know flashing roms and playing with cpu can hurt the cpu or the board but can you physically damage the mic flashing thats something i have never seen i still have come across a lot of people with the problem still have yet to see a fix for it too