Trouble making phone calls

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes when i make a phone call I will hit the send button and the phone will dial But it will never ring and will say call ended Then i call again and it will go through. I have also tried this on speakerphone To make sure i was not accidentally hitting a button. Has anyone else had this problem.

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Had it happen a couple times, but pulled the battery and haven't had a problem since. I would say it is more than likely a network problem. FYI I have been running "Advanced Task Killer" lately as well despite the claims that the N1 doesn't need one and I find I have less or no problems that have to do with the software end.

Good luck.

gchild00

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Had it happen a couple times, but pulled the battery and haven't had a problem since. I would say it is more than likely a network problem. FYI I have been running "Advanced Task Killer" lately as well despite the claims that the N1 doesn't need one and I find I have less or no problems that have to do with the software end.

Good luck.

I had the same exact issue every now and then but did exactly the samething and i'm good to go