This phone is nice, and I would buy it TODAY since Tmo's service is the best in Southern California. But, the strict Even more plan policy set by Google is ridiculous.

Anyone have any info on when this phone will be available on family plans for no more than 180?
    02-25-2010 10:16 PM
    There are some threads where folks say it isn't a problem to change plans after purchase. I've not called tmo, but for them to turn down MORE revenue of a family plan from the original google-required plan seems unlikely. Have you called them?
    ADS
    02-25-2010 11:32 PM
    I know 2 people who bought the subsidized phone and then changed the plan within 48 hours of delivery
    02-26-2010 11:15 AM
    This phone is nice, and I would buy it TODAY since Tmo's service is the best in Southern California. But, the strict Even more plan policy set by Google is ridiculous.

Anyone have any info on when this phone will be available on family plans for no more than 180?
    pay 529 and you can put it on whatever plan you want :rolleyes:
    02-26-2010 12:14 PM
    i ordered 2 N1's and had them change to a family plan and had no issues...they actually suggested it to me
    02-26-2010 12:46 PM
    I just hope there are no problems with family plans on Verizon..
    02-26-2010 10:24 PM
    I managed to get a GOOD T-mobile rep on the line

He temporarily separated my line from the rest of the lines, made it the primary line on the account, had me go through the site and order the phone, once I got my confirmation email from Google, put everything back

With the help of an activation rep it took us ~45 minutes total for my subsidized N1, and it was at a whim, I was already setting money aside for the full price when we decided to give it a shot and call in
    02-27-2010 06:12 AM
    I managed to get a GOOD T-mobile rep on the line

He temporarily separated my line from the rest of the lines, made it the primary line on the account, had me go through the site and order the phone, once I got my confirmation email from Google, put everything back

With the help of an activation rep it took us ~45 minutes total for my subsidized N1, and it was at a whim, I was already setting money aside for the full price when we decided to give it a shot and call in
    did you have to pay money for any fees?
    02-27-2010 08:12 PM
    i just want to get off verizon >< they charge me soo much
    03-09-2010 06:11 PM
    did you have to pay money for any fees?
    Nope, heck even the insurance my old MyTouch covers my N1 partially
    03-10-2010 10:24 PM
    I just hope there are no problems with family plans on Verizon..
    Or Simply Everything on Sprint.
    03-18-2010 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD