Ever since I upgraded to 2.3.3 with my N1 I've had problems with the keyboard. The entire thing will not come up. I press to type and the screen moves up and if I hit where the keys should be letters appear but I can't see the keys. Is anyone else else having this problem?
    04-25-2011 12:02 PM
    Ever since I upgraded to 2.3.3 with my N1 I've had problems with the keyboard. The entire thing will not come up. I press to type and the screen moves up and if I hit where the keys should be letters appear but I can't see the keys. Is anyone else else having this problem?
    No answer? Really? It's a known GB issue. Google broke something and because of that sometimes keyboard is all black (but working) and sometimes you get black screens when switching apps. It 's supposed to be fixed in 2.3.4, but I wouldn't count on it. (BTW, even G can't build working Android build for their device?!)

If you' re rooted and on deodexed rom, you're good to go flash zip from this link:xda-developers - View Single Post - [NIGHTLY][ROM] [GRJ22] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One). No more black screens and invisible keyboard.

Hope it helps.
    05-15-2011 09:54 AM