Confirmed: Verizon Nexus One Cancelled

neotide87

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping by march 15th so that I will have it before spring break.I need to get rid of my Blackberry Storm i do 3 battery pulls a day! I know everyone who looks at this will want that to come on verizon yesterday cuz we all would have it!

jwrobel1

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I am hoping by march 15th so that I will have it before spring break.I need to get rid of my Blackberry Storm i do 3 battery pulls a day! I know everyone who looks at this will want that to come on verizon yesterday cuz we all would have it!

i gave up on doing battery pulls on my Storm. even when i do an occasional battery pull, the phone is still laggy in landscape mode especially when i'm typing a msg at a fast rate

cuban_dudeca

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
God I hope it comes soon. The Storm is driving me nuts; knowing that all these great devices are out and I have to settle for the Storm kills me. I also hope around March time frame.

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I'd really like to have it now, but in the mean time my Droid keeps me content.

On the other hand my girlfriend is sick of her buggy/slow Eris and is dying for the Nexus to get to VZW.

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Funny that there are so many Storm owners waiting to replace it with this particular phone (N1). My wife and I both have Storms and they've worked well for us (I can't remember the last time either of us had to do a batter pull), but we're both ready for something other than the same ol' Blackberry OS. I've already pretty much settled on Android and had considered taking up Verizon on there offer for an early upgrade with the purchase of a couple of new Droids (one for me and one for the Mrs.). Then, I stumbled upon the N1 and now I'm willing to wait.

I'm guess it will be Q2 of this year that VZW will get the N1, only because that (in my mind) is the business equivelant of "Spring". Although, I'd love to see it show up sooner than that, but my actualy NE2 date isn't until July anyway. Which brings me to my other point... if the only way to buy this thing will be directly from Google and they don't offer a NE2 price for existing customers, I'll probably just go with the Droid, instead (or perhaps another Android phone that is on VZW by then), but I'm not going to pay full price for a N1, as lovely as it may be.

-SR-

PHLAK

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Storm 1 = Laggy

I have a Storm2 and am quite content with it. However, there are countless little things that, by themselves, I could look past, but when looked at as a whole, bother me on a daily basis. I can't wait for the N1 to come to VZW or (more hopefully) Sprint so I can switch.

tere12

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm kicking myself because I just got the Eris three weeks ago.
I hadn't heard about the N1 coming to verizon, or I would have waited.
Yeah, I know I can take back the Eris now because I'm still on the 30 day
trial. But I already exchanged the phone two times ((got a bb first; then
took it back and got the Eris).
Don't think Verizon people are going to like me very much if I return the Eris back
completely.

z0phi3l

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm kicking myself because I just got the Eris three weeks ago.
I hadn't heard about the N1 coming to verizon, or I would have waited.
Yeah, I know I can take back the Eris now because I'm still on the 30 day
trial. But I already exchanged the phone two times ((got a bb first; then
took it back and got the Eris).
Don't think Verizon people are going to like me very much if I return the Eris back
completely.

As long as YOU are happy, who cares what some Rep thinks? (I'm a tech support rep :) )

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Well if it was AT&T, spring would mean summer. Just like MMS on the iPhone was coming late summer which ended up being early Fall.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I read that VZ will get the Bravo. Is that considered a N1, if so how will it be sold? Will it be in the stores or must you buy it from Google like the N1. Isn't the Bravo a little different than the N1?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463