Hey, who is itching to get this?
    06-25-2019 03:46 PM
    Not the hub, but I'd love a Nest Learning Thermostat and a couple of Nest Temperature Sensors. It's not that I can't afford them, it's just that I can't justify the expense (to myself). But having it change setpoints when I switch from heat to AC or from AC to heat would be nice. (And I can sleep in a cooler room in the winter, but I go to sleep at various times (I'm retired), and it's a pain to manually reset a plain old computer-controlled thermostat every night.)
    06-25-2019 04:58 PM
    Not the hub, but I'd love a Nest Learning Thermostat and a couple of Nest Temperature Sensors. It's not that I can't afford them, it's just that I can't justify the expense (to myself). But having it change setpoints when I switch from heat to AC or from AC to heat would be nice. (And I can sleep in a cooler room in the winter, but I go to sleep at various times (I'm retired), and it's a pain to manually reset a plain old computer-controlled thermostat every night.)
    Good points on the nest

I have a programmed thermostat that is pretty well configured. The hard part is now we are finally getting some warm weather so transitioning from heat to off to AC

But the hub, with the camera and screen for photos and the speaker sounds pretty cool
    06-26-2019 08:45 AM