What retail stores and will they have it today?

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Walmart, staples, etc will have it out for sale today? And i know about the one walmart that had it out early, that was an anomaly. I need to know because i rather have it today than wait a couple of days

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Based on the report of "2,000" Wal-Mart stores having them and the price tag photo with item #, I went to Wal-Mart this morning. It comes up in their system, no one knows anything and quantity was zero at all my local stores.

Kroaker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
9AM?...how check the availability since I'll be across the street from a Walmart at that time.

Darryl

Please update when you find out! I tried going to one of my Walmart's yesterday, but the guys in electronics didn't have any idea if they'd be getting it or not. Nothing in their system, either.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Walmarts Twitter feed said it goes on sale when the Play store does and every store should have it in stock.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

rinemie

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Even though this tablet is really good. This is one of the most underwhelming product launch for something really good that I have ever experienced in my whole life.
No preorders, no availability on release date and now Amazon is having lightning deals on new Kindle devices today. I just hope the Kindle Fire HD doesn't pop up.

Mordac

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Play store: "An error occurred while processing your purchase. Please try again later."
Walmart: nothing yet.

Impatiently clicking the refresh button. Because that's really going to help. 8)

-M

Michael Williams

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I kept trying to call Walmart, but nobody ever would pick up. It would take me an hour to get there with no guarantee one would be available. I did manage to get one (32GB) ordered on the play store though. So I will just have to be a bit more patient.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084