Nexus 10 Case

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Exactly, why the heck they didn't just make it symmetric I have no idea!

I ordered the same one in blue color same problem here wrong cutouts!
I sent it back!
Otherwise the quality was good,
Even you can see it on Amazon's site the picture shows the same with the wrong openings.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the same one in blue color same problem here wrong cutouts!
I sent it back!
Otherwise the quality was good,
Even you can see it on Amazon's site the picture shows the same with the wrong openings.
This is why I hate buying things that aren't fulfilled by amazon; I have to pay return postage when it's not a good product.

I've ordered the fintie case and may send the iblason back when the fintie arrives.

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
This is why I hate buying things that aren't fulfilled by amazon; I have to pay return postage when it's not a good product.

If the product is defective don't they have to provide a return shipping label for you? If the cover covers the speakers, I would say that is a defect.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
If the product is defective don't they have to provide a return shipping label for you?

No. I've bought things that were not fulfilled by amazon and when I went to the amazon web page to return it the web page instructed me to wrap it up and put proper postage on it (or whatever if shipping by ups, for example) and send it back. I tested doing it with this case and for this you fill out a form and if the return is approved by iblason it says I'll get a return label.

But I realized after I posted my previous message that I'd marked the case for where the power button is so I really can't expect them to refund my $9 or whatever it was.

Doxcyguy617

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered this one as well :Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories

81LdDtodCkL._SL1500_.jpg

I am waiting for some OEM accessories, especially a case and the pogo charging dock. I have no idea why it always take them so long with this stuff, they would sell a lot I am sure. It is always the same issue - went through it with my galaxy S3, Verizon nexus, etc. These items should be ready at launch. :mad:

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Ordered this one as well :Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81LdDtodCkL._SL1500_.jpg

I am waiting for some OEM accessories, especially a case and the pogo charging dock. I have no idea why it always take them so long with this stuff, they would sell a lot I am sure. It is always the same issue - went through it with my galaxy S3, Verizon nexus, etc. These items should be ready at launch. :mad:

That one looks awesome! I got on amazon and cancelled the other case I had ordered tonight and will definitely be getting that one.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
No. I've bought things that were not fulfilled by amazon and when I went to the amazon web page to return it the web page instructed me to wrap it up and put proper postage on it (or whatever if shipping by ups, for example) and send it back. I tested doing it with this case and for this you fill out a form and if the return is approved by iblason it says I'll get a return label.

But I realized after I posted my previous message that I'd marked the case for where the power button is so I really can't expect them to refund my $9 or whatever it was.

I don't think its fair for us to pay for return , the case is unusable so why they need it back anyway I sent them pictures cause they were ask for it
I had to pay like 4 bucks out of my pocket for nothing, they should have know what they putting on the site to sell its a non working product

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I would email the seller and request a return label and explain that the cover blocks the speakers and that that is unacceptable. If that doesn't work I would let Amazon know. I've had nothing but great customer service with Amazon and 2nd party sellers.

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on the iblason case I ordered on Nov 26th. Won't be buying anything else from them. I ordered the version that just attaches on corners, so hopefully it will work out okay when it finally arrives.

Kai Ponte

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Came to this page looking for an integrated keyboard cover, possibly using the pogo pins on the left side (or bottom) of the tablet.

I bought the iBlason case from Amazon and am happy so far. The case came with a stylus holder and a stylus/pen. The speakers are exposed as are all the ports, except for the SD Card port. (Oh, wait, we don't have an external SD card slot.)

does anyone know if there are plans for an integrated case/keyboard like the Surface has? One of my staff has a Surface RT and I love the snap-on case, which only covers the front and has the integrated keyboard. No bluetooth to muck about with.

jondelfin

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I picked up one of these case - it fits the nexus 10 almost perfectly - the power button gets partially covered but it does not interfere with it - otherwise ... perfect

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know if there are plans for an integrated case/keyboard like the Surface has? One of my staff has a Surface RT and I love the snap-on case, which only covers the front and has the integrated keyboard. No bluetooth to muck about with.

I don't see how this would work. First of all the removable cover piece is on the opposite side of the pogo port so it would have to cover the back of the device to reach the pogo port [which I've never seen reported is expected to do anything other than charge the device]. Now if you use the removable cover piece side as the "hinge" side for your Keyboard cover then you wind up with the front facing camera at the bottom of the screen as well as restrict acess to the power and volume buttons. End result is a Bluetooth keyboard.

MrGutts

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got my new Poetic Slimbook Leather Case in the mail today. This is a damn good looking case. Very impressed with it.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney