Nexus 10 Case

jigsawhc

Apr 11, 2011
www.xblaratings.com
I got my i-Blason Auto Sleep / Wake Tablet Slim folio Book Shell Case today. It is ok, but not great.
It has the built in Stylus Loop and Elastic Hand Strap. I actually like the hand strap more than I thought I would, but if the stylus is in loop it blocks hitting the power and volume buttons easily.
Also, when the styles is in the loop it it lays a little crooked as it hits the clasp. That stuff I can deal with ... probably by cutting the stylus loop off it.

What is more annoying is that the cover does not quite come all the way to the far edge of the Nexus 10. I'll try to take some pictures and see if they show what I mean or not. I have a similar style case for my Xoom and the cover on that goes all the way across. I don't think that few millimeters will lead to it getting damaged but it just looks/feels wrong a little.

The construction quality is ok, but nothing spectacular. The auto-wake/sleep looks to be working fine.

I'm still hoping we see the official accessories soon. Until that happens I'll use this one until while looking for something better.
I've got the Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case ordered so we'll see how it does.

Here are some quick photos I took. Photography was never my thing so pardon the quality.
Front
Stylus Corner
Open Angle 1
Open Angle 2
Open Angle 3
Open Flat
Other Side Open

N4warhead

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Check this one out, it looks like it can take a beating. Had one like this for my old iPhone 3gs and it protected it really well.
Amazon.com: Poetic REVOLUTION Case for Google Nexus 10 Android Tablet by Asus Black: Computers & Accessories
poeticrugged-766x1024.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenEagle06

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My father is getting a Nexus 10 for Christmas. Now I need to find a case for him. Was looking for a smart cover type thing. But I'm not sure. Perhaps just the Amzer Jelly Case will do.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I got my i-Blason Auto Sleep / Wake Tablet Slim folio Book Shell Case today. It is ok, but not great.
It has the built in Stylus Loop and Elastic Hand Strap. I actually like the hand strap more than I thought I would, but if the stylus is in loop it blocks hitting the power and volume buttons easily.
Also, when the styles is in the loop it it lays a little crooked as it hits the clasp. That stuff I can deal with ... probably by cutting the stylus loop off it.

What is more annoying is that the cover does not quite come all the way to the far edge of the Nexus 10. I'll try to take some pictures and see if they show what I mean or not. I have a similar style case for my Xoom and the cover on that goes all the way across. I don't think that few millimeters will lead to it getting damaged but it just looks/feels wrong a little.

The construction quality is ok, but nothing spectacular. The auto-wake/sleep looks to be working fine.

I'm still hoping we see the official accessories soon. Until that happens I'll use this one until while looking for something better.

Here are some quick photos I took. Photography was never my thing so pardon the quality.
Front
Stylus Corner
Open Angle 1
Open Angle 2
Open Angle 3
Open Flat
Other Side Open

This looks almost like my poetic cover i bought Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
i odnt use the stylus look on mine because i cant write on the tablet. i dont know why they even have that.
i think my case onyl has 2 viewing angles for the stands, where yours has 3.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Front
Stylus Corner
Open Angle 1
Open Angle 2
Open Angle 3
Open Flat
Other Side Open

Feel the same.

Sent from my Nexus 10

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had tried this universal 10" tablet case by Solid Line? It looks ok, but is a little pricey if it doesn't work well. I'm looking for a folio case that has a few pockets for an HDMI cable and some adapters (OTG cable, etc).

Folio 10 Universal Case

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had tried this universal 10" tablet case by Solid Line? It looks ok, but is a little pricey if it doesn't work well. I'm looking for a folio case that has a few pockets for an HDMI cable and some adapters (OTG cable, etc).

Folio 10 Universal Case

Looks like it does not hold it very secure. I am so glad I have mine in the Supcase I bought. I dropped it while holding onto way too many things at once when getting into my truck. It was tucked under my arm holding it under my armpit. It fell right on its corner on my exposed aggregate driveway. The case stayed securely closed & protected the N10 perfectly. It will be staying in this case forever!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I hear you. This case is not perfect but it's a good start until something really good comes around.

Update: I sent an e-mail to Bear Motion saying that the bottom part of the case wouldn't lay flat (on the lower bezel) and they said that they are sending me a replacement. Great service from this company if I receive a replacement that's better!

88cavalierz24

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
just installed the iblason screen protector and poetic case. case seems nice for the price. it also shuts the screen on/off when you close it. thought i read somewhere that is it actually didnt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar