Nexus 10 Case

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
just installed the iblason screen protector and poetic case. case seems nice for the price. it also shuts the screen on/off when you close it. thought i read somewhere that is it actually didnt.

That was me. It's works about 10% of the time so to be safe I just turn it on and of manually.

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

This looks like the most amazing Nexus 10 case I ever seen! But there is one major flaw. No cover over the screen. The screen is the most delicate part of the tablet yet they thought protecting that was unimportant

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

I am still waiting on the kewlest Poetic case: Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
Originally my order said it would ship on the 27th, which is tomorrow, to arrive Jan 2. We shall see. Have been waiting 23 days and counting now. It is a looooooooooong wait.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site

InfinitiGuy

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

anonuk

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am still waiting on the kewlest Poetic case: Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories
Originally my order said it would ship on the 27th, which is tomorrow, to arrive Jan 2. We shall see. Have been waiting 23 days and counting now. It is a looooooooooong wait.

Wow, that's so long to wait for shipping! Why does it take so long? I've just ordered mine and is getting delivered for a week. Its a different case though, I couldn't find that one in the UK. I'm getting this...
Google Nexus 10 Tablet Case - G-HUB PropUp BLACK Stand: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

kcad01

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Like many of you, I ordered the Poetic Slimline Portfolio. When I placed the order on Dec. 10th, Amazon (seller: Exact-Deal) said that it would be in-stock approximately Dec. 27th and delivered approximately Jan 2nd through 4th. Amazon now says it will be in-stock approximately January 2nd. I assume approximate delivery date will be pushed back as well.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
That's ok.
I used to have a case like that.
I didn't like that it only has one angle to view.
My new case has a couple different angles.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

fightinpikey

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the iBlason leather case and I love it so far.

It has 4 viewing angles ( if you count flat ) and the stylus that came with it isn't bad either. I have their screen protector as well and I would recommend it along with the case.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I got this note from Exact-Deal on Amazon after my inquiry. I hope this goes for the rest of you because it's been a long wait for our Poetic Slimlines.

Dear Buyer,

Thank you for your purchase. Unfortunately, our manufacturer
found out this product is harder to produce than had originally
planned. They need to extend the release date of this product a few
extra days . Your order will shipped out on 12/28, and we will upload
the tracking number to you once the package shipped out.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you
If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Kaki from Exact Deal

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got this:Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that Exact-Deal shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed.

It shipped!

- - - Updated - - -

I just got this:Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that Exact-Deal shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed.

It shipped!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech