Nexus 10 Case

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok...granted I've only had the Moko case for about 5 hours, but I am loving it. Fit is fantastic, and am loving the thinness and lack of bulk. Metal piece is not a problem at all, and it actually provides for a strong magnetic closure.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Scrambler#AC

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Another nod to the MoKo case. Fit is great, functions perfect, and is SLIM! I have (well had, the kids have it now) a Galaxy Tab 10, and loved the Samsung "book" cover. Protected it well for more than 1 year. So I think this case will also do just fine. The MoKo case is also inexpensive, unlike the Samsung GT 10 case, which IIRC, was not cheap.

bigbert1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered a red one today. It should arrive in a week or so. Will report when I've seen it.
I think I read somewhere that the case must be open in order to use the pogo charging connector. Not sure if this will bother me or not.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered a red one today. It should arrive in a week or so. Will report when I've seen it.
I think I read somewhere that the case must be open in order to use the pogo charging connector. Not sure if this will bother me or not.

The picture on Amazon definitely shows no opening for the pogo charger when the case is closed.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

curlysir

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
There's no opening for the pogo charger...but there's also no pogo charger. So it was a non issue for me.

I have a Pogo charger, they are now available. Look for the thread on this forum about the chargers. I have the Bear Motion case and the Poetic case, they both have the opening for the Pogo Charger.

I am not for sure which Poetic case I actually have. I ordered the Slimline Amazon.com: Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 10 Black (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories but the case I actually received looks like the hardback here Amazon.com: Poetic HardBack Protective Case for Google Nexus 10 (With Auto Sleep/Wake Function) (3 Year Warranty by Poetic): Computers & Accessories The Package says Poetic Slimline Portfolio. I am not sure which case I like better, they both have pros & cons.

Last edited:

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the Poetic Slimline and agree with his complaint about the case interfering with the power and volume buttons. It doesn't block them but it does make them less easy to access. I think I'd rather have bought the MoKo case.

Thanx for the posting the vid - interesting, if you look at the video it does not seem that he even put his Poetic Case on all the way (maybe on purpose) - at or around 1:24 min - I could be wrong, but it looks like it is not on all the way. However, he is correct, it is very difficult to get the N10 in/out of that case. It is a shame, not a bad case (like the slim design), but quality control and the tightness of the case made it unusable for me.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
For those interested, the price of the Poetic Slimline has dropped on Amazon to $12.95.

After my having to wait two months and through three "deliveries" that never arrived and were returned, and consistently slow and poor responding customer service, and subsequent non-great reviews, my recommendation is to look elsewhere for a case. At least they did process the refund for my cancelled order correctly (after having to ask them TWICE).

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
After my having to wait two months and through three "deliveries" that never arrived and were returned, and consistently slow and poor responding customer service, and subsequent non-great reviews, my recommendation is to look elsewhere for a case. At least they did process the refund for my cancelled order correctly (after having to ask them TWICE).

Lol, 3rd times a charm? How is your Moko case going?

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Lol, 3rd times a charm? How is your Moko case going?

As typical, I choose free shipping, so you know how that goes with Amazon.... Just got the Email this morning that it is shipping (USPS). Should be here on Thursday. Oh, unless the phantom conspiracy against me by the USPS continues (didn't seem stop me from getting two other packages this past week from USPS).

Heelsandeers

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Moko case as well. I was going to wait until something can't miss came out, but for the price this seemed like a good alternative in the meantime.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv