Best Stylus With Nexus 10

leojurgen

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought my stylus on Bargaincell which has various of kinds of stylus.
Most important thing is the price is reasonable. I always lost my stylus, so I choose the bundle one which has 10 pens together.

Joescan09

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Adonit Jot Pro and it's awesome, the only problem I'm having is finding a comfortable position to write and note touch the screen with my palm. I've been using Genial Writing which is a nice app and I believe is close to what i'm looking for. I've tested around 10 or so different apps to find the best one.

Morecoffee

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I installed an app called 'Write' and it seems good. My problem is also avoiding touching the screen with my palm or the side of my hand while using the stylus. The second there is a multiple touch the pen stops. I did a bit of reading and there is something called an 'Active Stylus' which I gather the software senses and then only takes input from the stylus. The preferences menu in the Write software seems to support this type of stylus but when I enable it no input works. I am quite sure my $19 dollar stylus is not an active type one... one can hope. The question is, does the Nexus 10 support the 'Active Stylus' type. I think it would be worth the money to get one if it is supported.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Not much point in getting a stylus for the N10 IMO, all you can use are the ty generic ones. You can get a pack of those for like 10 bucks someplace.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I like styli for drawing, but they are useless otherwise. You always have your fingers handy :) But when I am drawing, for general use the generic Amazon stylus or a Bamboo are fine. The Bamboo is twice the price of generics and not worth it unless you just want that feel - it definitely feels better in the hand than the basic ones. The Adonit Jot Fine Point is a great technical drawing stylus, but it's rather specialized. I'd just buy the cheapies from Amazon Basics or Boxwave or similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech