I Received A Tracking Number!

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Good news for those who ordered a Nexus device on launch day. This just came through minutes ago via email from UPS:

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 11/16/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Z*****************
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 11:45 AM and 3:45 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

I ordered a 32 GB Nexus 10 at 11:34 am EST on the 13th. Coming to Florida.

Woot.

AlexdaGOAT

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Nice :) Maybe there is a chance Google shipped some of them out yesterday and today, but the website just hasnt updated yet. So much confusion going on :'(

Jarrod411

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got the email with a tracking# but it's not yet in UPS's system. Was that your experience? IF so, how long did it take to get in UPS system? Also, when did you get the initial email? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get mine tomorrow! Thanks.

ceyers50

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got the email with a tracking# but it's not yet in UPS's system. Was that your experience? IF so, how long did it take to get in UPS system? Also, when did you get the initial email? Trying to determine if there's a chance I'll get mine tomorrow! Thanks.

Mine departed Indianapolis at @ 2:45am on the 14th and will be delivered today. My notification email from Google was received at 3:30am this morning.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
See my post #25 here. I got that email at 4pm Central, yesterday. I got my Google email this morning at 3am. It's still not in UPS's system, though.

Jarrod411

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem like I can use My Alerts because it's a commercial address. At least that's the error message I'm getting with I try to sign up for it.

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I also got a tracking#. It shows that it shipped on the 14th, so I am hoping to get it for Friday. I didn't get the email from Google until early this morning but the UPS info shows the 14th. Still need to wait for UPS to update info though.

samagon

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Same deal, email confirmation of shipping, wallet updated to show shipped, tracking number not active, but second day air, to me means today is the first day, tomorrow is the second day, so I'm hopeful I get to transfer files and stuff this weekend.

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a lot of us are getting tracking numbers. Mine came at 1:30 last night. No info yet, but I assume that means that mine will be arriving on Monday. Friday would have been awesome, but at least that will make for a much more enjoyable end to the weekend than usual. :)

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Same deal, email confirmation of shipping, wallet updated to show shipped, tracking number not active, but second day air, to me means today is the first day, tomorrow is the second day, so I'm hopeful I get to transfer files and stuff this weekend.

This isn't how it works. I ship stuff every day via ups and FedEx so I have a decent amount of experience. Cut off time for ups is about 5pm, and everything before that time gets shipped that night. This does not count as first day. Whether it gets to the facility at 9 am or 4:50 pm it goes out at the same time. That being said, it could always arrive a day early. Here's to hopeful thinking!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power