POGO Charger

DynoMikeR

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from Amazon a few weeks ago for $20 and got it within days. I like it much better. And charge times are faster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine from eBay since the company launched it and this thing charges my nexus 10 just fine. I'd recommend it to anyone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Offered mine on the 14th got it today. Seems okay. I can tell I'm going to need to figure out a way to mark the top and bottom. And although it fits through the hole on my poetic case it's a little tight, and the magnetic attraction isn't as strong as I was hoping but then again the magnetics are fairly small. Overall I like it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just received my pogo-cable today and rushed to try it out. It works, but discovered that the actual charger (original Samsung part that goes into wall socket) get unusually hot. Somehow, I do not recall this happening with the USB cable - anyone else notice this? Is it a problem?

PaulH2

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just received my pogo-cable today and rushed to try it out. It works, but discovered that the actual charger (original Samsung part that goes into wall socket) get unusually hot. Somehow, I do not recall this happening with the USB cable - anyone else notice this? Is it a problem?
It appears that the Nexus 10 is able to draw more current charging via the POGO connector, so the charger will get hotter when using the POGO than when using the USB. It won't go above its rated limit, so its nothing to worry about and is quite normal.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Been using this for a little bit now - so far no problems. The magnets are not too weak and it charges the unit noticeably faster. Though, as noted previously, the original part that goes into the wall socket does get warm/hot.

Funduro

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Google play store still dont deliver to many countries. As to Ebay just search for a seller who ships worldwide - there are some who do and thats how i got my N10 from the US

chart11610

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I just picked one up on Ebay. I love the convenieence, and it does seem t charge somewhat faster. I label it as a must have accessory if you use you tables on a regular basis.

alan sh

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine just arrived. Very nice but it has one big flaw. It won't work if the tablet is in landscape mode in your nice cover (because the charger is at the bottom.

So that rules it out for watching videos and charging!!!

Alan

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine just arrived. Very nice but it has one big flaw. It won't work if the tablet is in landscape mode in your nice cover (because the charger is at the bottom.

So that rules it out for watching videos and charging!!!

Alan

I use my logitec keyboard stand and cut on auto rotate

Sent from my N10 using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci