POGO Charger

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I didn't use any scientific calculations or anything, but it seems like it charges the N10 twice as fast as the USB going by GSam Battery monitor. IMG_3393.JPGIMG_3395.JPGIMG_3397.JPG

Last edited:

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I saw your thread earlier where you stated where you got it (before you edited it), and I notice you're in the Bay Area. Can we be expecting these as something available for purchase? It looks more than beta to me.

Otherwise, why taunt us? :':)D

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I didn't use any scientific calculations or anything, but it seems like it charges the N10 twice as fast as the USB going by GSam Battery monitor. View attachment 46549
Are those magnetic catches on either side of the pogo pins? To hold the cord to the tablet??

If YES => Oooh, I want that, on all my devices. Well, on my N7 at least. Maybe in the next version in a year or two.... (/me dreaming)

jrod091

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't see a gap in the tablet...

and the adapter part seems to be for the Samsung tab 10.1 if you google search the part number, not sure where the cable came from though

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
If I told you, I'll have to shoot all of you :p Sorry, I don't know when or even if this will be available. But if it does come out, get one!

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If I told you, I'll have to shoot all of you :p Sorry, I don't know when or even if this will be available. But if it does come out, get one!
There's a name for people like you..... "tech tease" :D
I'd use a more colorful name, but ... that'll do, pig. (jk) ... Yeah, this may be a one-off, but if the tablet has magnet support on the connection (I'd wondered what that was, hadn't thought about it), I surely hope we see some damn DOCKS FOR THE NEXUS TABLETS ALREADY. (Yes, I'm shouting so Google can hear me.) I really need it, the Elago P2 stand is only good to a point.

FYI That's not a "gap" or "not lined up," some cabling just leaves out pins that aren't needed.

cormasco

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
The instructions that came with my N10 call it a "magnetic charging port". I hope a connector like that gets released I would definitely buy it.

anscarlett

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Aw, go on! I'll take my chances that you'll run out of ammo by the time you get to me:)

Seriously though, why isn't this in the box or at least on sale on launch day. There was a 6 month wait for car and desk docks for the Nexus One and the Galaxy Nexus. At least the Nexus One had a neoprene slip cover in the box

jstevenkim

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I know there is an issue in charging a nexus 10 device with a micro-USB because a battery is drained faster than charged. This is a real pogo charger for Nexus 10 and it would be available on Amazon and eBay soon (within next 10 days) for sale. I will post it again when it is up online. Thank you.

ec82aceca784-1.jpg

Last edited:

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

jstevenkim

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
we are making it. In fact we are the original and direct supplier of the pogo cable in Korea. Since we are just approved to sell the pogo cable in the B2C market, now I am just pre-announcing it.

Last edited:

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol