STILL HAVE NO INFO!! Order Date: November 13, 2012 8:34:24 AM

Lemingus

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No Tracking/Shipping info and I ordered 5 mins after it was released. Google Support line is total garbage they have no details at all.

I guess I should have waited a few hours to purchase? Google EPIC FAIL, this is the worst ordering experience I've ever had.

Anyone else in the same boat? Those monkeys on the Google Play support line are absolutely useless.

Lemingus

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Same here, mine was 9 minutes after they went on sale...I feel your pain.

Just keep flaming them I guess. we get F*cked because we ordered as soon as it went on sale and Google's servers probably got f*cked up go figure. The worst part is they have NO information so it's a big you to us.

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 1pm Eastern on the 13th and got a conformation with an 11/15 ship date. Was really starting to get irked that as of 7am this morning my cc had not been charged and I had not received any communication from Google. They did finally come through though. Just received a tracking number.
It's fairly obvious that they had no clue how popular and in demand these new products were going to be. While it doesn't help placate the people wanting their tablets, long term that's a good thing, maybe the software developers will now sit up and take notice and start producing tablet optimized programs for us.

nicksto

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I live in Canada. I ordered around 4:00pm est on November 13th. When I view Google Wallet on my Ipad it says delivery was set for November 15th, when I go on my laptop and check it says shipping date is November 15th. It is currently November 16th I have yet to receive an email stating that it has shipped. I've also checked my credit card and I can see that the money has been taken out but its not showing up as a payment to google on my statement. I've really been disappointed with the way Google handles shipping their products. I went through pretty much the same thing when I purchased my Nexus 7.

samagon

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Where do you see the shipping estimate?

In the Google play store under the status of the order.

you will also find your order number here, as I mentioned in the other thread, I'd highly recommend calling Google again and presenting them with this number, they can find it with that even if it isn't properly linked to your email account (mine wasn't, even though I was still getting email notifications).

sufyan1234

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
you will also find your order number here, as I mentioned in the other thread, I'd highly recommend calling Google again and presenting them with this number, they can find it with that even if it isn't properly linked to your email account (mine wasn't, even though I was still getting email notifications).

I called them a few minutes back. The guy had no clue about when it would ship, but said we would receive an email later today (~4/4:30pm) regarding the status.

Fredbob711

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No Tracking/Shipping info and I ordered 5 mins after it was released. Google Support line is total garbage they have no details at all.

I guess I should have waited a few hours to purchase? Google EPIC FAIL, this is the worst ordering experience I've ever had.

Anyone else in the same boat? Those monkeys on the Google Play support line are absolutely useless.

I'm getting a little annoyed too, I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm not a patient person.

I placed my order at 10:35 AM CST (8:35 AM PST) on the 13th and have yet to receive anything other than my order confirmation. My order status on Google Play says 'Pre-Ordered'. I e-mailed Google Wednesday, and got an e-mail saying that it would take two days to process my order and it should ship no later than the evening of Nov. 15th. Still have yet to receive shipping notification, so I called them earlier, and all they could tell me was the system was backed up due to the number of orders and so it was taking longer than anticipated to process.

I've got to sit through 3 days of meetings starting Sunday, I was counting on my new toy to get me through it... looks like that's not going to happen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta