I'm so glad I returned my iPad4 and got the Nexus 10

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I own an ipad 3 and a Nexus 10.

The ipad has better battery life, 4G and 64gb options, superior stability, and a more user friendly aspect ratio.

The Nexus 10 is lighter, more ergonomic, more affordable, has a much more dynamic OS, and front facing speakers.

Build quality on both is very good.

Certainly we've been over this all ad nauseum.

Since getting the Nexus 10, I've all but abandoned my ipad. As a matter of principle I do not understand why a company would intentionally limit the functionality of its products. I also don't like the feminine form-over-function design of apple products.

The Ipad 4 and Nexus 10 are hands down the top two 10" tablets on the market today. Most every day consumers would be happy with either of them. Sophisticated consumers will undoubtedly opt for the Nexus 10.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

If you want a stylus for your tablet the Note 10.1 is a better choice. Otherwise, I agree.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ZarathustraHead

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If you want a stylus for your tablet the Note 10.1 is a better choice. Otherwise, I agree.

I use a stylus with my Nexus 10, but it lacks the advanced S Pen technology of the Note 10.1. I think most consumers would prefer the Nexus 10's screen to the 10.1's S Pen, making the 10.1 more a niche device until its screen is improved.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I use a stylus with my Nexus 10, but it lacks the advanced S Pen technology of the Note 10.1. I think most consumers would prefer the Nexus 10's screen to the 10.1's S Pen, making the 10.1 more a niche device until its screen is improved.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Most people yeah, some people might want the pen more. It's there for people who want it. Lol

patjm23

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Your completely right. I was just scared is all. After more time with this tablet, I'm simply in love. The screen, the simplicity of it. Its more me. Apps run fast and smooth. The tablet itself is fast.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Your completely right. I was just scared is all. After more time with this tablet, I'm simply in love. The screen, the simplicity of it. Its more me. Apps run fast and smooth. The tablet itself is fast.

Understandable when putting such a large amount of money into a product you don't know much about.

twilite2000

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Like I posted in a previous thread. I like technology, so it doesn't matter to me if it's iOS or android. I just like playing with my toys. I've had my Nexus 10 for 4 months. Six days ago I was just recently gifted a brand new iPAD 4. I've owned an iTOUCH in the past and have used android phones so I have some knowledge of each but I'm no techy. My experience in the last 6 days with both products has been interesting.

First the Nexus 10 in my opinion has a faster processor and the touch screen is more responsive. The external speakers are superior. Moving from screen to SCREEN seems is seamless because I can see exactly what I have opened instead of having to reopen an app like with the iPAD. In the beginning I did have some crashes with my Nexus, but since the update its been perfect. Some of the same apps at the apple store are more expensive. The Nexus 10 is lighter and very sturdy. The iPAD I feel if I don't get a full cover the back will get scratches.

Ipad has a better camera and videos look amazing on this device. Charging and battery life is phenomenal. The Nexus 10 battery life is terrible. I almost always keep it plugged in making it difficult to take it outside the home for long periods. I like that there are more accessories for the iPAD especially educational apps.

So far I'm leaning towards the Nexus, but I'm still in the learning faze and enjoying my toys. I think it's all a matter of personal preference. Do your research. I'm sure what ever you get you'll be happy with.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz