Nexus 10 and emulators

Tiikerihai

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to puchase Nexus 10 soon.
Before that I'd like to know how does emulators work with this device?
It would be a huge plus if they worked with good fps and resolution!:D

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Works fine for me.

Goldeneye

jyvy2uty.jpg

NexusX

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
ahhh Golden Eye...I played the sh*t outta that game back in the day.

My Nexus 10 is in route, but once I get it I plan on putting this game on it. How do I do that? I assume were not talking play store since ur talking emulators, I'm guessing torrents?

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
ahhh Golden Eye...I played the sh*t outta that game back in the day.

My Nexus 10 is in route, but once I get it I plan on putting this game on it. How do I do that? I assume were not talking play store since ur talking emulators, I'm guessing torrents?

Download an emulator for Android

SNesoid | SlideME

Install the APK

Then download the Roms (games) from wherever....

[removed by moderator]

Put them in a folder on the N10 (I just made a folder called roms). Run the emulator, select the rom you want to play and that's it. All of this can be done from the tablet or from a computer.

I noticed for some reason when I play an SNES game I need to reset it before it plays (settings > reset, in the emulator app). I also use to use an app called USB/BT Joycenter to use a PlayStation 3 controller. For NES games (you'll need an NES emulator, Nesoid | SlideME ) I use wiimote app to use a Wii controller via Bluetooth.

While typing this I downloaded nesoid and super Mario 3 to make sure it works. I don't know if USB/BT joycenter or wiimote work yet though I haven't tried them.

Screenshot_2012-11-26-22-12-29.png

EDIT: Just realized I linked SNES not N64....N64oid | SlideME

Last edited by a moderator:

Modna

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
With no controller, I'm guessing these games are unplayable since (obviously) the tablet doesn't have physical buttons.

It really depends on the game. You have access to all the buttons the controller would have on the screen, but they are not necessarily all easily accessible at once. Some games really don't use more than a joystick and a button or 2.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Downloading game ROMs is illegal. If discussion about ROM downloading continues I'll have to close this thread (emulators are fine).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome