nexus 10 battery

dgr_1983

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah thanks, I discovered that the usb part that connects to the tablet is damaged & have been using my htc cable to charge it instead. Will have to invest in another cable & the pogo charger.

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
When does the timer start running? for the battery? I charged the whole night last night then unplugged it around 7Am this morning.Now its 5PM in the afternoon and the battery usage says its been running for 11 hours

so when does the timer start running? is it when you unplug the charger or when the battery becomes full does the timer for the battery usage starts ticking?
please clarify thanks guys

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
When does the timer start running? for the battery? I charged the whole night last night then unplugged it around 7Am this morning.Now its 5PM in the afternoon and the battery usage says its been running for 11 hours

so when does the timer start running? is it when you unplug the charger or when the battery becomes full does the timer for the battery usage starts ticking?

It is supposed to be when it is unplugged. Not sure how/why you got 11 hours instead of 10.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

It is supposed to be when it is unplugged. Not sure how/why you got 11 hours instead of 10.

It's supposed to start a few seconds after you plug the charger in.

I've never been able to figure this one out... I had always assumed it started when you unplugged from charger, as it says "xx time on battery", however there have definitely been times when I've plugged my phone/tablet in for a short amount of time for a partial charge when the timer didn't reset, so I wondered if it had to be a full charge, but apparently that's not the case either...

What I've found is that as long as I've had it plugged in for a substantial amount of time, it will reset the timer a few seconds after I unplug it. I'm not sure how much time is "substantial", but I know that, for example, a 20-minute charge doesn't always reset the timer for me.

dave1216

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
You can always manually reset the battery log time with the button in the upper right corner on the battery display (recycle).

BTW, I am having some weird battery issues myself. Twice now the battery has drained for short periods for no apparent reason. It is doing it in sleep mode. Besides some battery issue itself, my guess was that it is trying to connect to WiFI while sleeping and having trouble, some app is still running, or my case I just got is doing something funny with the open/close. Still troubleshoot (not using the case first).

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
why does my battery log
look like this?
I clicked the reset app something ..whats wrong
dltea9.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo