POGO charging cable is available for sale soon!!!

Tyler He

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
If you are going to get this pogo charger, just be warned that this guy is very suspicious. Posted on XDA-Developers as well and he states that he is a supplier for S in Korea (implying Samsung but legally would not be liable for damages because he never said it). While I don't think the cable can damage your device, it might be a $20 dud.

Amylase453

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
EXIF data on the image indicates it was taken in S Korea. I realize this means little to corroborate the story but I don't believe he's claiming this to be an OEM part. It's immaterial to me so long as it works, who's going first? :)

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Unless it charges significantly faster, I mean like twice as fast, I just don't see a need. The N10 has all day battery life so I just charge mine overnight usually.

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Unless it charges significantly faster, I mean like twice as fast, I just don't see a need. The N10 has all day battery life so I just charge mine overnight usually.
True, the battery lasts all day, but I've had mine not fully charge if I'm using it, or even overnight if the screen is left on. I miss the peg charger on my Xoom.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

There is also something to be said for extending the life of the micro USB port. Plugging/unplugging every day can only increase the chances of failure.

anscarlett

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

another important feature is the magnets will draw the connector and port together, making connecting it blind quick and simple. Still hoping for a dock version though.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, that's disappointing - It's just a USB cable so while it provides and alternate connector to charge the N10, it will have absolutely no effect on charging speed. The YouTube movie in the eBay ad is deceptive because it implies this Pogo product speeds up charging.
My original charger charges my nexus 6.4% in 30 min this pogo will do it 10% in 30 min. Thats not the same ,plus they states the pogo will. Charge it while you gameing on it.

Was I expecting a faster charge yes I was but it is what it is.

Banefire

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Updated new for the POGO charger. eBay pulled the listing and it is no longer available now. I just got a message from eBay. Hopefully I will still get the one I purchased.

johnyguy#AC

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Updated new for the POGO charger. eBay pulled the listing and it is no longer available now. I just got a message from eBay. Hopefully I will still get the one I purchased.

What email they sent you ?
I ordered mine on first day did not get any email from eBay yet about any change.

theween04

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

Did they mention why they pulled the listing? Usually it has something to do with the item or seller being bogus. If thats the case then I'm guessing no one is getting their order and hopefully they didn't make out with a bunch of people's money.

Banefire

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
EBay didn't say why they were pulling the listing. The email.says give it 10 days after the item was suppose to arrived and if t does not arrive summit a claim with them. I'm am thinking someone was disputing their claim to the rights to sell the cord, or they had not met eBay's policies. If it was just a bad listing it will be back up shortly. If it was a bogus item then I guess I will befilling out a claim form next week as I ordered One the first day too.

Banefire

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
OK I just was on XDA and some people have contacted the seller. He is not sure why eBay canceled his add but will be shipping out the cables on the 28th. He sounds like he is doing what he promised. Could be Google complained to eBay.