Facebook: Network Error, No Internet Connection

Janet Voris

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my Nexus phone and wifi connections. I can access facebook until I get wifi, then I lose the connection and facebook won't work. I just downloaded the newest version of facebook and still have the same issue. Would love to know if there is a fix for this.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
No fix. It's the FB app... it's crap, complete crap. They can't make it stable due to all the hardware variations of android. When you get a version that works, DO NOT UPDATE AGAIN. High risk for glitches each update

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Rivet B

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I also any game I have on my tablette I cannot acces facebook it tell me web page not available or not connected but when I connect it give same msg, what can I do..

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I also any game I have on my tablette I cannot acces facebook it tell me web page not available or not connected but when I connect it give same msg, what can I do..

some games won't post trough the app but instead tries to go through the browser. you may want to log into FB through the browser and then see if teh app connects [ though why you want your game posting to FB is beyond me]

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
non riesco a collegarmi con il mio mini liquid acer alle applicazioni tipo Shazam o Ruzzle a facebbok

Google translate translates this as "I can not connect with my acer liquid mini applications like Shazam or Ruzzle to facebbok" so I'm not sure if you are looking for Facebook support or Acer support or how this relates to the nexus 10

Merlista

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had this problem, but only at the office. Not only does Facebook get this error but Google Play services can't install apps. I'm pretty confident that its the work wifi filtering to make sure noone is using Facebook. If I switch to 4G at the office or even use 3G or another wifi, all works fine.

jakewillits121

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I have had the same issue since upgrading the app. There aren't any problems with dropped signals via other apps, just Facebook. It's weird.

Forgot to mention that I'm on an N7, so it's likely a general app problem.

I'm on a s6 edge plus it does that on wifi and cellular data

Craig Roebuck

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
In the last 36 hours I've had an issue with Facebook giving me network errors. It's only happening on my Nexus 10 (my phone running ICS works fine). When I get the error I can check other network connected apps and they work fine. To get Facebook working again I have to close it out, swipe it out of the task list, and restart it. I've tried logging out and back in, clearing all data, and even re-installing, but the problem keeps coming right back.

Is anyone else having this issue and/or does anyone know what I have to do to fix it?

In having the same problem with my Xperia z2 since marshmallow update.having to close the app and restart to get network connection so can make a call

Ron Cuengco

Dec 30, 2017
Visit site
Found the solution.

Under app data usage on app properties turn on unrestricted data.

This solves it 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171230-152551.jpg
    Screenshot_20171230-152551.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 4