Audio not working via micro HDMI cable

CovJohn123

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For some reason when I connect my nexus 10 to a panasonic TV there is no audio. With a LG TV it worked so I'm not sure what the problem is. I use MX player...should I be using a different player?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

bobin704

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
OK...well I am glad I found this, as I 'almost' have the same issue. I purchased the Nexus 10 and love it. Everything works fine...i can view my photos with sound on my HDMI cord to my TV, etc and all works fine, with the exception of MOVIES. When i use the PLAY MOVIE via Play Store, the movies play fine on the tablet, but when i plug in the HDMI cord, the movie stops, like its trying to buffer and stays like that forever. I pull the HDMI cord out of the tablet, and i can press play and plays fine on the tablet. I have tried rebooting it after i plug in the cord, during, etc and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? I have also used 3 different HDMI cords as well with no luck!

Last edited:

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
OP: Have you tried a different HDMI input on the Panasonic TV? Its strange it works fine with the LG but not the Panasonic. I have a Samsung TV and MXPlayer sound works just fine.

When I first hooked it up though the sound wouldnt play at all in anything. I reset the N10 (long power button press) and everything has been fine since...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD