Best Christmas EVER...

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Earlier this month I treated myself to an N10 to compliment my N7. I also picked up an N7 for my wife. Well honestly this year she literally blew me out of the water in the gift department. A few months ago we were in a local gun shop and Scott was showing me this pistol that he knew I would love. Honestly there are few things in life that feels as good in a man's hands as a good sidearm. We went back to the indoor range and I emptied 5-6 clips and I was in love. But at the time it was waaay out of my price range. I am sure that you can guess what I opened up this morning. Now my 11 year old daughter is begging me to take her out to the farm because she wants to knock down some cans. I know that guns aren't everyone's "thing" these days, and some of you may have issues with me teaching my daughter to shoot. My kids have been around guns all of their lives, they know gun safety. They do not "play" with my guns, but they do know how to use them and in what situations it is OK to use them in.
Here's the link if anyone wants to take a look at it.

Product: Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm - No Thumb Safety, w/Crimson Trace Laser Grips

socialcarpet

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm right there with you but this is pretty off-topic and a politically volatile subject to boot so maybe not the best topic for a thread on a forum that's not about guns, especially this soon after an "incident".

socialcarpet

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
This is the reason they have to reform the gun law!

No, guys like this are part of the reason we have the right to bear arms. He's, by all accounts, a responsible law-abiding citizen exercising his constitutional right. Maybe he should have checked his gun at the door to the Android forum and maybe you should check your politics at the door. We'll call it even.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
It certainly wasn't my intention to cause any problems and I agree that this certainly isn't the place to discuss the second amendment. But I have to respond to johnyguy#ac. I will gladly listen to the explination of your statement and discuss the dangers of gun control legislation with you in an email or pm. We could even do that over the phone if you were so inclined. The guns I purchase and own are for the protection of my life, and the lives of my family. I do not go anywhere unarmed. If I need to go into a bank/school or other gun free zone I simply leave it in the truck or on the bike. As for my kids, they know how to defend themselves, my daughter has been taking self defense classes for years. She's loves to shoot and I imagine she will want a sidearm of her own one day and a conceal/carry permit. I will support her in both of these choices.

As for the recent tragedy at Sandy Hook elementary, the fault and blame rests squarely on the shoulders of Adam Lanza. He stole the guns from his mom that she had legally purchased in the state of CT, which by the way has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.

Anyway if you would like to continue this discussion please feel free to pm me.

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Great to see smart, sensible Americans exercising their second amendment rights!

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The gun should have been locked away or better still not existed in the first place!

Guns are a tool for self-defense in my house. Just like a car is a tool for transportation, yet more people die in car accidents every year than are killed by guns. No one in my family will ever be a victim. Gun control legislation is NEVER about the guns, it is always about the control.

With that being said this forum is not the place for this discussion. If anyone wants to have a discussion about gun control please feel free to PM me.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope some of you will read my signature and Google the name Matt McQuinn. He was one of the victims at the Batman showing in Colorado. He literally took a bullet for his girlfriend, I honestly believe if someone had been there to stop this so called joker killer that my friend would still be alive.

I understand that this is an "android" forum, but we should be able to discuss real life issues as well. As long as no one starts fighting, being offensive and calling people names etc. A mature discussion of today's social and political issue's shouldn't cause a problem for the mods or owners.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I've never been into guns myself but I do agree a mature discussion should definitely be allowed here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Congrats man, awesome gift. Sorry so many people are whining about your great gift lol. I'm trying to justify purchasing a Browning Hi-Power myself.

It is off topic but its not to hard to click the "back" button and get out of the thread. That would also make it die quicker instead of posting in it. So the people upset by the off topic post only fueled the fire by posting.

Live2ride, sorry for your loss and I agree with your feeling. I would have a carry permit if I didnt live in the great corrupt state of NJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37