Nexus 10 quality control issues?

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased a Nexus 10 at a Walmart and am quite satisfied with the overall experience. However, I've noticed that the back plastic on the edge of the dimpled Nexus 7 style plastic I'd not even and as such, there appears to be a slight raised area on the back. In addition, the glass doors not appear to be completely sealed near the bottom left corner (if holding in landscape mode with the camera on the top portion of the screen). It's not like the horrendous screen lifting issue that I've experienced with the Nexus 7, but it just feels... off. I can't tell if I'm just being super OCD about the device because for all intents and purposes it's really nice. I like it quite a bit more than my iPad 3. Since I bought it at Walmart, I can exchange it within 30 days fit a new one, but this may be difficult as it seems that all locations around me have exhausted their supply. Does anyone else have these issues or is it just me?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
It's the rubberized smooth plastic that is uneven, unfortunately. I've removed the back panel and made sure it was properly in place, to no avail. To be honest, it dies not seem lie these are deal breaking issues, but if I can return it for a better unit, why not? I just wanted to see if others who had purchased a Nexus 10 have these apparent blemishes as well. At least the display is perfect, unlike my iPad 3 display which turned an unfortunate shade of pink when in direct sunlight.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2