Thinking About getting the Nexus 10

Corderral1

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I am new to this forum. I currently own a dying Tf300 with dock. The experience with the tablet was highly disappointing. Screen was......eh (blacks were too gray and creen bleed from all corners), build quality was subpar at best (power button and volumebuttons stopped working after 2 months, back panel flexed too much for me and caused screen issues.), software lagged too much for a quad core proccessor, and the sound quality was a deal breaker (speaker was good, but as a person who makes videos I found that all tf300s have bad microphones for audio recording which defeated the purpose of getting the tablet).

I'll just say my overall experience was not a good one. The RMA process made it no better. So I decided to Jump ship and try the nexus 10. I had a total of 70gbs of memory on the tablet and only used about 2, so expandable memory is not a factor for me. I plan on using cloud storage as well.

Major things I want the tablet for:
1. Good-great build quality
2. Good sound quality
3. Great screen and dark blacks (little to no light bleed)
4. Good STABLE softeware
5. Good cameras (I am one of those people who do take pictures with a tablet)

thanks for reading

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I am new to this forum. I currently own a dying Tf300 with dock. The experience with the tablet was highly disappointing. Screen was......eh (blacks were too gray and creen bleed from all corners), build quality was subpar at best (power button and volumebuttons stopped working after 2 months, back panel flexed too much for me and caused screen issues.), software lagged too much for a quad core proccessor, and the sound quality was a deal breaker (speaker was good, but as a person who makes videos I found that all tf300s have bad microphones for audio recording which defeated the purpose of getting the tablet).

I'll just say my overall experience was not a good one. The RMA process made it no better. So I decided to Jump ship and try the nexus 10. I had a total of 70gbs of memory on the tablet and only used about 2, so expandable memory is not a factor for me. I plan on using cloud storage as well.

Major things I want the tablet for:
1. Good-great build quality
2. Good sound quality
3. Great screen and dark blacks (little to no light bleed)
4. Good STABLE softeware
5. Good cameras (I am one of those people who do take pictures with a tablet)

thanks for reading
1. Nexus 10 feel solid. back looks good unlike what we see in pics
2.sound is amazing. since the speakers are on the front it even sound better.
3. screen is indeed gorgeous.
4. Os is stable but there are a few hickups. its software hickup and google behind OS update those will be fixed very soon. btw, noting major.
5. camera is ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781