Nexus 10 needs a "Touch Cover"

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The one thing the MS Surface has that I am jealous of is the touch cover, very cool idea. I hope the Nexus 10 or future Nexus full size tablets see something like this.

If you haven't seen it:

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Very cool. Microsoft is both a hardware and software company. I don't think that Google has the same technology depth for hardware like MS does. For example, their Nexus tablets are made by Asus and Samsung.

It will be interesting to see how MS fares against Google and Apple in the tablet market. Being an Apple hater I'll just be happy to see Apple back in the toilet, where they belong as far as I'm concerned.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Very cool. Microsoft is both a hardware and software company. I don't think that Google has the same technology depth for hardware like MS does. For example, their Nexus tablets are made by Asus and Samsung.

It will be interesting to see how MS fares against Google and Apple in the tablet market. Being an Apple hater I'll just be happy to see Apple back in the toilet, where they belong as far as I'm concerned.

The upcoming Surface Pro shouldn't even really be considered a tablet... it's more of an Ultrabook (in between a laptop and a tablet). For a tablet, it's going to have poor battery life (Microsoft pretty much already admitted it will have 4-5 hours)... for a laptop it's not going to be as good as using a REAL keyboard. And you can't really call it competition for the iPad or Android tablet because the thing costs over $1000 dollars. But it would be better productivity wise than what Apple and Android are offering with the tons of Windows programs you will be able to run on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza