spread this too every apple fan you know!

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
IPhone? No Way!!

Love My Galaxy Note 1...

Apple just makes Superior Tablets.. and the ecosystem is supported by everyone in the industry.. First.

Support by the industry for the most part for Android (Tablets) is barely present.. App Development for Android (Tablets) just is not there.. Android is treated like the Unwanted Step-Child. Another post a few lines up said I was "Pulling Numbers Out My Ass"
Sorry if the Truth hurts.. But I was not.. There really are 275,000+ Tablet Optimized Apps for the iPad.. and just a handful for Android. and ZERO Apps with a checkbox to enable the App to run at the 2560*1600 resolution of the Nexus-10..

That's a Fact.

But all that aside.. you know what the Real Killer is ?
Google, Google Now, +, Maps, Translate, Earth,Voice, Chrome, Drive and all the rest.. run on iOS.. And run SMOOTHER & QUICKER than they do on Android's own platform..

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/Raiderwill/d4c8a8e4f014dd009fb607f1749f6244.jpg

In Closing.. Am I a "FANBOY" You Bet!!!

A Fanboy of BOTH Android AND Apple.. Because I can have the BEST that Google offers running on an iOS Platform & Tablet that is simply Flawless..

Truely the Very Best of both Worlds.
The times they are a changing my friend. The Nexus 7 is a game changer for tablets just like the S3 was in phones. Android tablets are still catching up to ios to some degree but the way Android scales apps is different than ios so the apps don't always have to be "optimized". But there is still room for improvement. Where I prefer Android on a tablet is hardware features. For example I can plug my Transformer Prime into any HDMI TV with just a cable. No adapter needed. I also have SD card support. And for what it's worth there is not a single app I don't have that I wish I did.

And Btw there are many apps not available on ios that are available on Android. Google Now is one of them. Not sure where you got the info for that. Grokr is a third party app.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft and google don't do that; their customers view their products simply as tools (correctly so in my opinion).

Wrong. I see my Android devices as much more than just tools and I bet many other people do. And most Apple fans see their devices as some sort of perfect, revolutionary miracle device. :p
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I read this article a few days ago on Flipboard on my S3 in bed (LOVE FLIPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and had to dig through the web to find it and show you guys. This person was a true apple FANBOY! So much so that you can feel his elitist attitude through the way he describes things on both devices, lol! Read and enjoy! :)

An iPhone Lover

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I read this article a few days ago on Flipboard on my S3 in bed (LOVE FLIPBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and had to dig through the web to find it and show you guys. This person was a true apple FANBOY! So much so that you can feel his elitist attitude through the way he describes things on both devices, lol! Read and enjoy! :)

An iPhone Lover
Ya I posted that on another thread. Great article.

lumpynose

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

An iPhone Lover

I'm puzzled by his comment about ugly home screens on android. I've never had an iPhone but I thought that on the iPhone the home screen could only have the long grid of icons of installed apps. No widgets, no live screens, etc. I'm always surprised that this is never pointed out; to me it's huge.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm puzzled by his comment about ugly home screens on android. I've never had an iPhone but I thought that on the iPhone the home screen could only have the long grid of icons of installed apps. No widgets, no live screens, etc. I'm always surprised that this is never pointed out; to me it's huge.

Android home screens can be "ugly" only if the user makes them ugly. I agree that Android home screens are much, much more customizeable than iOS. I view Android as being my own personal setup. My home screens are personalized just for me, by me. They are a reflection of my tastes and ideas. I cannot understand how that person thought Android home screens were "ugly".

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Android home screens can be "ugly" only if the user makes them ugly. I agree that Android home screens are much, much more customizeable than iOS. I view Android as being my own personal setup. My home screens are personalized just for me, by me. They are a reflection of my tastes and ideas. I cannot understand how that person thought Android home screens were "ugly".

Cause they're obviously a blinded, brainwashed fanboy. :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
ya I agree. This is the magic. Just visit www.mycolorscreen.com and see the magic.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The times they are a changing my friend. The Nexus 7 is a game changer for tablets just like the S3 was in phones. Android scales apps is different than ios so the apps don't always have to be "optimized". But there is still room for improvement. And for what it's worth there is not a single app I don't have that I wish I did.

And Btw there are many apps not available on ios that are available on Android. Google Now is one of them. Not sure where you got the info for that.

Well my friend.. 1st things 1st..
The Screenshot I took of my iPad's "Google" folder is NOT Google apps from a 3rd party.
They are Google Apps for iOS.. that I downloaded in the Apple App Store.. Here is a shot of what the opening screen shows if you click the blue/white "Google" icon..

851df528b90bf4249fd9efabf8e8de11.jpg

I think Google's trademark colors speak for themself.. this is "Official" Google on my iPad my friend..When you click the Mic Icon, You get Google Now... :)

That's good that you have all the Apps you need and they are scaled properly on your Prime.. Because most Apps for Android Tablets are just blownup (2x) phone Apps.
After dealing with a Nexus-10 I ( Thank Gawd ) returned due to lightbleed and only having about 15 Tablet Optimized Apps that I wanted, I so enjoy have 275,000+ to choose from that I know the Developers created Specifically for my iPad Tablet.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Well my friend.. 1st things 1st..
The Screenshot I took of my iPad's "Google" folder is NOT Google apps from a 3rd party.
They are Google Apps for iOS.. that I downloaded in the Apple App Store.. Here is a shot of what the opening screen shows if you click the blue/white "Google" icon..

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/Raiderwill/851df528b90bf4249fd9efabf8e8de11.jpg

I think Google's trademark colors speak for themself.. this is "Official" Google on my iPad my friend..When you click the Mic Icon, You get Google Now... :)

That's good that you have all the Apps you need and they are scaled properly on your Prime.. Because most Apps for Android Tablets are just blownup (2x) phone Apps.
After dealing with a Nexus-10 I ( Thank Gawd ) returned due to lightbleed and only having about 15 Tablet Optimized Apps that I wanted, I so enjoy have 275,000+ to choose from that I know the Developers created Specifically for my iPad Tablet.
I think you may be mistaking Google Voice with Google Now. Do you have cards and specific search criteria that is being delivered to you?

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I think you may be mistaking Google Voice with Google Now. Do you have cards and specific search criteria that is being delivered to you?

You mean Google voice search. Google voice is for sms and voicemail.

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I am glad to see this post have been civil for the most part. I check on it everyday. Can someone tell me in a somewhat neutral way why anytime a new android device is reviewed that its rated off performance, features, and simplicity, but performance is worth most points and rated lowest, but apple products are score by performance and simplicity, but features seem to get a free pass on scoring? I been finding tech review companies getting very pro apple lately. Thats the reason why I left engadget this year, because I couldn't trust their reviews anymore.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I am glad to see this post have been civil for the most part. I check on it everyday. Can someone tell me in a somewhat neutral way why anytime a new android device is reviewed that its rated off performance, features, and simplicity, but performance is worth most points and rated lowest, but apple products are score by performance and simplicity, but features seem to get a free pass on scoring? I been finding tech review companies getting very pro apple lately. Thats the reason why I left engadget this year, because I couldn't trust their reviews anymore.

I've been having the same issue with some of these sites going pro Apple.

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

First time Android user (coming from Apple products) and I'm loving the customization on Android. You can only do so much with jailbroken iOS and it still gets very bland and boring a couple weeks later.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
First time Android user (coming from Apple products) and I'm loving the customization on Android. You can only do so much with jailbroken iOS and it still gets very bland and boring a couple weeks later.
Check out www.mycolorscreen.com it it an amazing site that will show you what people can do on Android. Then check out what the ios section offers. Basically wallpapers changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira