Nexus 10 Lags in Shadowgun:Deadzone and Epic Citadel Demo

ffactoryxx

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my Nexus 10 for about a month now and love it!! I recently just started seeing what this beast can actually do so I downloaded Shadowgun : Deadzone and the Citadel Demo.
I read a lot of places that these both run extra smooth on ultrahigh settings however I haveseen the opposite.

I play Deadzone on High or Ultrahigh and 50% of the time its smooth however with one enemy on screen or depending where I am, the game starts chugging down to like 10FPS. I thought it might be the nextwork in my house but that isnt the issue.

I then ran the Citadel Demo and read reviews of people getting 48-52FPS using the Benchmark. I ran it twice and got 32 and 32FPS. In some area's of the benchmark it would chug down to like 10fps.

Currently I am running stock. Any ideas on why I might be getting the performance I am?

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Man root and install Paranoid Android Rom plus KTManta kernel which removes the throttling of the GPU when its gets hot. Doesn't have any adverse effect. Just use default settings and your device will funtion like no other.

ffactoryxx

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Man root and install Paranoid Android Rom plus KTManta kernel which removes the throttling of the GPU when its gets hot. Doesn't have any adverse effect. Just use default settings and your device will funtion like no other.

Link to an Easy Root Solution and Installation Instructions?

Can I get back to stock if I need to send in for warranty repair?
If there anything I need to back up first? NFC Chip?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12