Just received my N10

Funduro

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Woohoo - ordered it from the US on Tuesday and received it today by DHL in Malta. I am sooooooooooo happy with it for now. Been using it for 3 hours no issues and battery at 61% after a full charge. Need a few days with it to fully review it. For general information i also ordered a Terapin case - looks good.

Funduro

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Ok here are some thoughts on my N10. Been using it now for 5 days and this is my 2 cents worth of my experience: -

a) charge times on the supplied samsung charger are about 4 hours. I am waiting for the arrival of my pogo charger. I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time.
b) I have NEVER had a reboot. Lucky? Maybe. But till now its working seamlessly and I have downloaded loads of apps and games. also I have not rooted my Neus 10. I am a newbie and dont want to dabble into a potential minefield.
c) Notification,light just wouldnt work in the first 4 days. Suddently today it decided it was time to wake up. Till now working well with Lite flow installed - hope it doesnt die out
d) Best games available are paid games imo. Graphics are simply awesome.
e) Battery gives me decent time but I am not using it continuously so i suppose battery life will depend on individual use however I am happy with mine.

[post edited by moderator]

I am so happy with this tablet. I have a Ployer momo 12 which was my first tablet but this simply blows it out of the sky. I still use my Ployer for some games which just are not compatible with my Nexus 10. Only thng I wish was that more fps shooters come out for the Nexus plus a DECENT football game which doesnt exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

bob mc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
... I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time...

I just got a N10 as well and that's sounds like some very good advice, thanks Funduro

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
... I suggest that for the first 5 - 10 charges battery should be allowed to die then plug into charge. This helps make the battery last more in time...

I just got a N10 as well and that's sounds like some very good advice, thanks Funduro
It's a known trick that works well for many people, so it should work well for you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995