New tablet-only related website

vbijelovic

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello AC Forum friends!

Android Central has been and continues to be an amazing site which was my home page for the longest time and at which I still look at daily! I did want a site that only dealt with tablets though and, finding that one doesn't exits - have created one with a friend - it is now live: AllTabletNews | First and, with your help, best website focusing exclusively on tablets!

As all sites, it will only grow and be meaningful with your interest, help, contribution, questions and answers! For now, the site is only doing daily tablet news aggregation and a few tablet related observations, but we hope to have some proper reviews coming up for you soon - and of course your input and opinions would be much appreciated! Thank you for making AC what it is and - to those who would like - let's make the first tablet website the best one!

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, it might be hard to get your site alot of traffic as these days there's a million sites for pretty much everything. Good luck though, you never know how successful you might be.

vbijelovic

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! We can but try, after all :) Our first short video review is now up on AllTabletNews! Please go and have a look - any comments are appreciated and of course please bear in mind it's only the first one.... Thank you AC!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000