Need some Input

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
So I'm in a technology slump right now. As of recent I've had a major addiction to purchasing devices to satisfy my need for something new. Lol.

In the past week and half I bought a Samsung Chrome book. Love it. Great little speedy thing for Internet but I still wanted something a little more capable.

I bought a surface rt with touch cover. Also really nice.

However I'm debating whether I should get the n10 with a keyboard or keep the surface. In a way I feel like I may have a Google over load with chrome book, android phone, android tablet. Thinking it may be good for me to have the current mix I do now. I had a n7 but sold it since didn't use it much because I felt everything I could do on it I could on my phone.

Based off current user experiences and my track record, would I find myself not interested in the n10 down road like I was n7 or is it a different feel being a bigger device? Thanks for any input.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Windows devices still aren't that great from what I hear so I'd replace the Surface with a Nexus 10 because then you have all the benefits of Android and also I heard the Surface was overpriced anyway. (Plus Samsung didn't design the device to have like 30% of the storage space it should have like MS did with the Surface.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance