MKV Racing Videos not smooth enough.. - player (MK Player Pro ) not good enough?

macswi77

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I just transferred on my Nexus 10 MKV Indycar motor racing video. I am using MK Player Pro as a player and video its not smooth, specially when camera moves very fast horizontally. Is that due to lack of correct codecs or player is not good enough? The video works fine on my laptop and drive connected to the TV. How I can improve the picture of HD MKV sport events files. I was hoped that the Nexus 10 is powerful enough to play high resolution sport videos, especially motor racing.
The player allowed me to use only H/W decoder option. Should I use different codes maybe or different player?
Please help
Thank you

Funduro

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess you have to try different players - try Dice or MX player or BS player. I found all 3 good but MX image imo is a bit sharper. I use these for streaming tv and they all work well both on the N10 and on my tv.

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I played a 10Gb 1080p MKV file on my 10 using MX Player with the codec installed and the DTS sound plugin, flawless playback.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid