Mobile data and the second iteration of the nexus 10.

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to buy a nexus tablet. What I don't know is if or when a mobile version will come out and if the nexus 10 will get revamped with a quad core. What do you guys think about those two ideas. Has Google confirmed either?

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
next version of nexus 10 will come only end of this year and there is less chance of having a quad core N10 any time before that.
3G version is similar.

entrer1

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Not sure of that will happen or not. Only time will tell. I just tethered my nexus 10 to my 4g galaxy s3. Works like a champ.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure of that will happen or not. Only time will tell. I just tethered my nexus 10 to my 4g galaxy s3. Works like a champ.

Exactly, unless you're never gonna be at home when you use it I don't see much point in waiting for a mobile data N10.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Well as long as it's not a must, you should be ok waiting to see if they release a mobile data model.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
It's just hard to wait. I'm a Google fanatic and a total tech geek. I'm using an old Motorola Xoom and just thinking how nice it will be to get that upgrade in OS and screen quality.

I'm thinking I'll likely cave in by the 8th of next month unless I hear word of a mobile data version. I guess if I need to I can just buy the next generation which I may assume is a year down the road. I'm pretty excited about gorilla glass 3 for it's anti glare properties.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
It's just hard to wait. I'm a Google fanatic and a total tech geek. I'm using an old Motorola Xoom and just thinking how nice it will be to get that upgrade in OS and screen quality.

I'm thinking I'll likely cave in by the 8th of next month unless I hear word of a mobile data version. I guess if I need to I can just buy the next generation which I may assume is a year down the road. I'm pretty excited about gorilla glass 3 for it's anti glare properties.

You might as well just buy it now then.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If you wait, you'll always be waiting. Most OEMs have the "next" version of tech already in design/testing the moment they release the "latest" technology. So if you want something, just get it. If it's not quad core, it will be the 8 core, then the 16 core that you'll still be waiting on. There is always something better just around the corner.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, you're pretty much always gonna end up not having the latest tech anymore a little while after buying the latest tech. There's no way to avoid this cycle so no point waiting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance