Operating Tablet/Phone on Computer?

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
This might sound like a bizarre post idea but has anyone considered is there an application where you can operate your tablet or phone on your computer. For instance lets say that I have a Nexus 10 and there is an application I would like to view on my tablet to test an application which is in another building on my college campus. Is there an application that could stream and access my N10 from my PC. This is more of a thought rather than a request. Just wanted to hear peoples thoughts.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Operating Tablet o Phone on Computer?

I think the only streaming you can do from one to the other is media like music, movies, etc.

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Operating Tablet o Phone on Computer?

Yeah.That's what I thinking. The other problem I feel like I would face would be that the tablet would have a higher resolution than the laptop I would like to access it one. It might be distorted or pixelated.

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
It can be done and there's an app or two out there that supports this but full mirroring to an android device requires root permissions. I use my tablet as my in car navigation and would like to access that tablet from my phone. I just have yet to root.

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Reminds me of an app i used in the windows mobile days. I think there was talk a while back of them venturing into android, but haven't seen it as of yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084