Is there hdr or not on the nexus 10 32gb

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I looked at one earlier posting way back in November 2012 where this questions was asked but not resolved. I called Google about this and went through about an hour of troubleshooting and asked to speak with 2nd level support only to find out there is only one level. Pretty scary when you know more about their product then they do.

So can anyone with a Nexus 10 32GB help me with two questions, if you go to settings >apps>all will you find a stock camera app? 2) Within your stock camera's settings are there 6 and is one HDR. This would be found adjacent to the blue shutter button and is circular when pressed on my tablet reveals 5 functions no HDR. THANKS ALL FOR ANY HELP. :) :)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
There's another thread in this forum discussing the availability (or rather, the lack thereof) of an HDR function in the Camera.

I don't have my Nexus 10 at hand right now. Based off of the posts in that thread, however, it seems like the information is somewhat contradictory: there's no accessible HDR option, yet the support documents indicate such functionality. I don't think there really is a straightforward answer right now, other than perhaps "there doesn't seem to be." ;)

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks and yes that's the earlier post I was referencing in my post, I was hoping that someone had found an answer in the past 4 months. Can you believe Google, such a good product such lousy support.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks and yes that's the earlier post I was referencing in my post, I was hoping that someone had found an answer in the past 4 months. Can you believe Google, such a good product such lousy support.

They've certainly had their issues with the launch and support of the Nexus 4, 7, and 10. I'm sure it will improve over time -- it must improve, after all, if they want to continue to build the Nexus line as a brand. As for HDR support, it could be due to a hardware limitation, but I haven't looked into it enough to say one way or the other. As the posts in the other thread mentioned, hopefully it will make its way in with a software update.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I have an HP laptop, and it's great so I don't know about the brand being ruined but i don't see how the Nexus 10 not having HDR is such a big deal.

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I wasn't refererencing HP's computers, I have/had two over the past 7 years . I was referring to their tech support and of course the recent disaster into the tablet field with their own or the old Palm "web OS", you remember they sold those out in a fire sale a few years ago. Wonder who is supporting those tablets now.

As to the Nexus 10 not having HDR well that is not a huge issue I simple do like to waste my time on Google's site and on the phone with people who are clueless about their products. They should know if they have a function on a product and their documentation should reflect the reality. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza