Nexus 10 lag

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty odd. But it was before that. 2nd gen I believe it was.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Yeah any iPod before the 5th is crippled since all of them only had 256MB, but I strongly urge you to at least try an iPod touch 5th gen at a store I promise you iOS is best for music players.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah any iPod before the 5th is crippled since all of them only had 256MB, but I strongly urge you to at least try an iPod touch 5th gen at a store I promise you iOS is best for music players.

I'm too attached to this music player on my phone that I've been using since it was in beta. Has alot of features that no other player has, but they're decent music players.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm too attached to this music player on my phone that I've been using since it was in beta. Has alot of features that no other player has, but they're decent music players.

Can you tell me what it is called? the stock one on my phone really looks ugly

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Does this have higher volume levels than the stock music player?

Well, keep in mind that the speakers, although front-mounted, are still very tiny :) They can't produce but so much sound, even if you try to overdrive them (which will lead to more distortion and possibly damage).

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I mean with a headset.

I haven't yet seen an app with volume settings that seem to override the system ones, which is a shame as my Nexus 4 is quite quiet but on the 10 it seems quite loud anyway?

On the subject of lag, except for unlocking the screen I experience none at all. I threw it a 10Gb 1080p MKV file with DTS audio and it played perfectly with at least 10 other apps running.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I might get one too. I can never seem to go more than a year without messing up the connector and by extension the whole headset.

scojoman

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My N10 is very laggy. I can sometimes type a full sentence before the keyboard catches up in most any app. Lockscreen, lag. Orientation change, lag. After chasing may causes, I gave up and just live with it. But I am not a happy camper. Also, Chrome and Wallet crash constantly, unusable. Chrome usually crashes the entire OS, too. I still love the idea of it, just very disappointed in the performance.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
My N10 is very laggy. I can sometimes type a full sentence before the keyboard catches up in most any app. Lockscreen, lag. Orientation change, lag. After chasing may causes, I gave up and just live with it. But I am not a happy camper. Also, Chrome and Wallet crash constantly, unusable. Chrome usually crashes the entire OS, too. I still love the idea of it, just very disappointed in the performance.

Time for examining what you have installed, or restoring to factory defaults. I have never had any lag like you describe, in the coming up on a year of using it.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I suppose it's possible, but I can't imagine what one app would wreak that kind of broad, general havoc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34