30+ Reasons Why You Should Buy A Nexus 10

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The display of the iPad 3 was manufactured by Samsung, and the display of the iPad 4 was manufactured by LG. Don't think that the manufacturing knowledge and expertise used to create those displays is out of reach for the mobile division of the aforementioned companies.

Apple excels at display performance with their desktop displays intended to support professional design work. Apple's mobile displays (as in the iPhone and iPad) are similar displays to those offered in many Android devices. It's possible that they are of higher quality and more expensive to manufacture, calibrated differently, or subject to stricter quality control guidelines, but they are still intended for mobile use and are subject to the same inherent limitations on performance, color, power draw, etc. of the technology the display is based on.
Yes there calibration awesome I wish I knew how to calibrate my Nexus's screen cause compared to my iPhone 5 the colours seem off. Now of course once IGZO screen tech hits same quality as IPS but significantly less power draw.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
My nexus 10 has slight light bleeding on its lower right and right side of the tablet.

Will it get any worse? do i have to return it and ask for a new one?

I spent 25,000 Pesos on this and this is actually my first tablet..

I hate that I get to get the Unit with the bleeding issue.. can anyone unburden my thoughts
If it really does annoy you then have it checked out, when I had mine I didn't have an issue with backlight bleeding.

Atiya

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
lucky you... have to travel all the way to manila later from pasig

hope everything works out fine with my seller:eek:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
lucky you... have to travel all the way to manila later from pasig

hope everything works out fine with my seller:eek:

If you paid that much for a device, you certainly deserve to have one that meets top quality standards and works correctly. Take it back, explain the situation, make sure they understand it is a manufacturing defect, and you should be able to get a replacement without any problems.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to make my documents show up on other things but I am really far too deal in the Apples ecosystem I can never let go of it because I have spent 300 dollars(IMHO) very useful and good apps.
Ya but 75% of those apps are usually free on Android. Gdocs is free so....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The way I see it, if you keep your docs there and still use Google cloud services that's just more storage capacity

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
Yeah I've started to use Dropbox for photos by dragging my photos from MBP to the drop box folder, I am trying to use 3rd party solutions more so I don't feel as tied down in Apples Eco system

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've started to use Dropbox for photos by dragging my photos from MBP to the drop box folder, I am trying to use 3rd party solutions more so I don't feel as tied down in Apples Eco system

Dropbox has been awesome. Best discovery ever when I was able to update my 3VO to ICS.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol