Nexus 10 drivers for windows xp

fishsonora

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I just got a Nexus 10. Plugged it into my XP computer and need the drivers....called Google support and they were ...well.. useless.
Can anyone direct me to the correct drivers so I can use this on my Windows XP box ???

Thanks in advance

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
you can grab the nexus 10 toolkit over at xda either one will work. and just follow the steps to install the drivers. otherwise if you rather manually do it I can zip the files for you.

Actually, are you just needing the drivers for storage? weird that there would be an issue.

big matty

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
If you install the offical, free, Android SDK Android SDK | Android Developers then it will install the correct USB drives and you can also use the included SDK manager to keep them up to date if they change.

For just regular old USB storage drivers, as y2whisper commented on, usually you dont have to install the true, separate, Nexus drives. But on mine I saw it where unless I had USB debugging enabled then it wouldnt work just right. So you can also try turning that on, its under Developer Options.

Finally, as any USB related trouble post eventually suggests - always try different USB ports on your computer.

HTH!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol