What launcher are you using for your Nexus 10?

flick0416

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just heard about and bought the Chameleon Launcher last week, and it's gotten me wondering what other people are using. Any other Chameleon users? Nova? Stock?

For me, I like the Chameleon Launcher so far, but it's still in need of some work. The widgets are nice, but they need refinement (e.g., the Chameleon Gmail widget only displays emails from 900+ days ago). But it's smooth and snappy, and I like the look/feel of it. I recently got $20 in G Play gift cards, which is why I was willing to pay the price for the app. Probably wouldn't have paid for it otherwise.

What are you using and what are your impressions?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I just heard about and bought the Chameleon Launcher last week, and it's gotten me wondering what other people are using. Any other Chameleon users? Nova? Stock?

For me, I like the Chameleon Launcher so far, but it's still in need of some work. The widgets are nice, but they need refinement (e.g., the Chameleon Gmail widget only displays emails from 900+ days ago). But it's smooth and snappy, and I like the look/feel of it. I recently got $20 in G Play gift cards, which is why I was willing to pay the price for the app. Probably wouldn't have paid for it otherwise.

What are you using and what are your impressions?

I've been using Nova on all my devices for quite a while. I don't really need anything too fancy, and honestly could probably live with the stock Android launcher on the N10, but the main reason I use Nova is so that I can backup and restore my configurations, which is quite handy anytime you have to do a data wipe (installing new ROMs or OS updates, for example). Saves a lot of time. Still though, Nova has some other nice features and I've never noticed a single bit of lag running on any of my devices, so I stick with it.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I use Nova primarily for the same reason paintdrinkingpete does, it remembers everything. I recently got the Jellybean update on my Droid4 & did a factory reset/memory wipe after & got everything back in a jiffy with Nova! It was great. It is smooth as silk too.

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Actually using Go Launcher EX, not tablet version. Use it for gorgeous animations and themes. However, I had to make a custom 5120x3200 background for it due to the weird cropping that the launcher uses, to make it retain retina display.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So I decided to try out Nova, I'd use it over Touchwiz but over stock it's not much better. I still see why so many people say it's the best launcher though.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums