Grainy and pixelated video

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The video quality on my nexus 10 is grainy and pixelated even on Netflix and YouTube why?
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Not sure, I have a crystal clear Pic on Netflix , Youtube and most streaming video sites. Since the 2 things you mentioned are streaming video my first suspect is Intenet connection, so Ii recomend downloading the timescapes trailer TimeScapes Download Trailer and then taking some video with the device yourself If both the downloaded video and video you take look fine then that indicates it is either the internet or the apps themselves. Since others do not have that problem with the apps.....

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
My screen is crystal clear as well, as it was already said I would just do as previously mentioned and try out the Timescapes trailer and another video and compare.

Posted via Android Central App

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
And also, it is a tiny bit grainy even if I play a video that is stored on my tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

That is why the times cape video is a good control. It is a very clear video if it appears grainy it may indicate the screen. Any other video leaves open the possibility it is the video's fault. How it was recorded, downloaded, encoded etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt