Where can I buy the oem plastic back cover?

satanberry

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. New to the forums. I recently purchased a used Nexus 10 from Craigslist for $260. It came with the oem book cover in red. However, I find that the cover doesn't stay shut while travelling so it keeps waking my screen. I've purchased a folio case with a smart cover and now I realize I don't have the plastic cover to reinstall once I remove the book cover. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've tried Ebay & Amazon but no luck. Thanks!

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I would try writing to Google directly, to see if there is a way. Try their warranty hotline. Good luck. I just got a new Nexus 10. I like the OS, but coming from an iPad, the build quality is definitely not Apple.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. New to the forums. I recently purchased a used Nexus 10 from Craigslist for $260. It came with the oem book cover in red. However, I find that the cover doesn't stay shut while travelling so it keeps waking my screen. I've purchased a folio case with a smart cover and now I realize I don't have the plastic cover to reinstall once I remove the book cover. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've tried Ebay & Amazon but no luck. Thanks!

Looks as though you might find one here for just under $56.00 Google Nexus 10 Service Parts for Repair