Nexus 10 unstable since 4.3

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Had my N10 since they came out. Never had a problem with reboots until about a week ago. I dropped out of the Rootbox I was running the last 2 months and 'upgraded' to 4.3 stock. Since then the N10 crashes and reboots 3 or more times a day. I know Google had to fix some things but it seems they broke some things too. Anyone have any ideas.
I'm planning on going back to a Rootbox soon but don't have any other ideas for fixing the google mess-up.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Check out this link:

Nexus 10 Tablet Problems and How to Fix Them | Digital Trends

Had my N10 since they came out. Never had a problem with reboots until about a week ago. I dropped out of the Rootbox I was running the last 2 months and 'upgraded' to 4.3 stock. Since then the N10 crashes and reboots 3 or more times a day. I know Google had to fix some things but it seems they broke some things too. Anyone have any ideas.
I'm planning on going back to a Rootbox soon but don't have any other ideas for fixing the google mess-up.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

How did you do the upgrade?

If you "dirty flashed" the update on top of rootbox (or maybe even if not), it may just be as simple as doing a factory reset.

I can tell you that the update itself is fine -- I've been running it since it came out with no problems at all.