I sure do hope we get the new Nexus 10 within the next 14 days

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't put up with my bug ridden N7 FHD any longer so today I went and bought the LG G Pad, much better tablet than the N7, anyways I'm hoping that taking the risk of returning within 15 days the Nexus 10 will appear before then and I can just pay the extra... Fingers crossed!

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The N7 FHD was a let down...bug-ridden is right. I hear the G Pad is quite a nice device, too bad you're not quite happy with it and want something else. I haven't seen or heard any indication anywhere that the '13 N10 is on the edge of release but keep your fingers crossed.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It is really nice, I've just got my heart set on the N10, the only 2 things that annoy me is

1. No notification LED
2. No appease

But other than that it really is a nice tablet

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
If Google doesn't release the next nexus 10 soon, I think im going to go for an iPad Air instead.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking of the note 2014, how you finding it? I was a huge fan of the old 10.1 note but I loved the note 8, just hate the price of the note line

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm...consider the Note 10.1 too.

from a '14 Note 10.1

I still need to actually see a demo device but I'm doubting I would even have a use for the S-Pen. I like taking notes with a pencil on paper so most of the features on the note wouldn't exactly benefit me.
My first impressions of the iPad Air in store were very good, the experience was quite pleasant although my comparison is a laggy Motorola xoom so pretty much any tablet would be better.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I was considering a note 10.1 (2014)as well for a bit but playing with a friends it was SO laggy compared to my nexus 10. The ones at best buy were laggy too. I didn't want to risk the purchase. Just sticking with the n10 until we hear news of the new one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't think we are going to see the next Nexus 10 until next Google I/O. I'm making a wild prediction that we are going to not only get new Nexus 10 by Asus, we are also going to see a Nexus 8 by LG and a Nexus 12 by Samsung.

Posted via the Amazing Android Central App on my Nexus 10

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't think we are going to see the next Nexus 10 until next Google I/O. I'm making a wild prediction that we are going to not only get new Nexus 10 by Asus, we are also going to see a Nexus 8 by LG and a Nexus 12 by Samsung.

I would LOVE a nexus 8. Hope your wild prediction comes true

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

stunx120fshwf

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't put up with my bug ridden N7 FHD any longer so today I went and bought the LG G Pad, much better tablet than the N7, anyways I'm hoping that taking the risk of returning within 15 days the Nexus 10 will appear before then and I can just pay the extra... Fingers crossed!

stunx120fshwf

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Had heaps of trouble with my N7 FHD too, but later software updates seem to have solved most of the problems, I'm really disappointed that the new N10 isn't going to be UD (4k.) Whilst I like the Tegra 4 in Surface 2, with its desktop commonalities in 72 GPU cores, all the way to UD, Microsoft software is so unreliable nowadays, they pulled their own Win 8.1 RT (ARM Surface) update, that was supposed to fix the problems, Win 8 caused in the first place. I was just booting Win 8 from scratch again, the @ symbol on the keyboard was ", so I had to start from scratch, change the default keyboard setting. Then I looked for Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit update, it directed me to Win 8 store, where it was nowhere to be found. Android may have its problems, but it doesn't catch viruses easily, crash all the time and I say this, as a dip elect comp tech net admin spec. Death to bloatware, long live OS's that can run on as little as 1/2 GB of RAM, then the hardware can do its job and not get bogged down with bottlenecks.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just curious, but what sort of issues are you having with the new Nexus 7. Since the last software update mine has been bug free.

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Isn't the next I/O in May? Would find it odd to wait that long for the N10 refresh...granted I do agree with you on the N8 and N12 coming out mid 2014 without a doubt.

GreatCanadian

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had intended to purchase the N10 2013, but waited long enough. I sent off my letter to Santa requesting the Surface. N10 would have gotten my money had Google at least given me some indication of when it might be released. Then the N5 arrived with no info about N10, so I gave up. I wonder how many potential N10 customers Google are losing because of this. Is it just me? I don't think so. Even an announcement would have been enough to keep me waiting. If the rumored specs are accurate, the new N10 should be an awesome device.

GC

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am sure you lose and gain customers everyday, there is really no way to quantify that. Granted I agree with xmas/black friday shopping coming up quick it doesnt make a lot of sense

George Leon

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Welp....Santa will have to make it himself.... There is NO new Nexus 10. Please show me one screen grab or image that hasn't been pretty conclusively proven to be fake. Show me one FCC filing for a device that could be the Nexus 10-2. With the Nexus 5, dozens of manufacturers & retailers had accessories ready to go. I have seen one case for the N10-2 on Amazon for PRE-ORDER. He fell for the fake grabs I am guessing. The evidence is just not there. No development leaks, no literature leaks i.e. service manual, no conclusive FCC filings, nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance