Error copying files to Nexus 10.

Aaron Wilbers

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
This thing is starting to really frustrate me now. So I wan to copy some pdf files and movies to the Nexus 10 32gb. Sometimes it works fine, then sometimes I try to copy stuff and it will get part of the way through then tell me the device has become disconnected though I can still browse the directories of it. I transferred gigs of files to it the past few days and ran into this a couple times, but now I'm having all kinds of issues, mainly with large collections of files, like a bunch of videos or comics. I just managed to get a 1.25 GB collection of files transferred by doing files individually but even when trying to transfer files inside the device I'm running into errors about the device has stopped responding or has been disconnected. How can I get that error when I'm moving files from one folder to another on the device's drive?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
This thing is starting to really frustrate me now. So I wan to copy some pdf files and movies to the Nexus 10 32gb. Sometimes it works fine, then sometimes I try to copy stuff and it will get part of the way through then tell me the device has become disconnected though I can still browse the directories of it. I transferred gigs of files to it the past few days and ran into this a couple times, but now I'm having all kinds of issues, mainly with large collections of files, like a bunch of videos or comics. I just managed to get a 1.25 GB collection of files transferred by doing files individually but even when trying to transfer files inside the device I'm running into errors about the device has stopped responding or has been disconnected. How can I get that error when I'm moving files from one folder to another on the device's drive?

transfering from what via what? PC via wireless? PC via a USB connection? ETC?

Aaron Wilbers

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
from a Win 7 PC via the usb cable. Seems that transferring more than a couple hundred MB in one go causes the device to screw up and I have to disconnect it. I did the files in smaller batches and that worked.

ram19890

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problem. When I try to transfer the files to my 32gig N10 it would stop in the middle ! Is there anyway to fix this?

Using Windows 8 32-bit and standard cable that came with N10, tried with different cables, still the same...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae