Shopping for Tablet - Nexus and Android question...

sgb310

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had an android phone for a couple years now (I deplore Apple) and will be upgrading this Christmas (I haven't been good about upgrading the OS). However, my main question regards tablets. I've got my eye on the Nexus 10 (likely the 10 2, even), but I need some clarification before purchasing. When 4.4 KitKat is available, will the current Nexus 10 with Jelly Bean be upgradable to KitKat? I am assuming that when the 10 2 tablet comes out, then the Nexus 10 will be cheaper and might make sense as a better purchase for me (mainly interweb browsing and some entertainment), but I do plan on this purchase needing to last me for awhile. My sons have iPads, but I want Android. Thanks for any light you can shed on this for me.

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 10 or when ever the Nexus 10 2 comes out either one will be great and will last you for many years. I would wait to see if a new Nexus 10 will surface up in the next year. If you want a good bang for your buck the Nexus line is great. I also have an iPad and I see my self using my Nexus 7 more than that.