Was Getting A New Nexus 10 Smart?

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I ended up getting a Nexus 10 on a good deal like a month ago(32gb for $350 new). Was that a smart pick for the price or should I have got something else? I haven't used it yet since its a xmas present from a family member that paid most of it and wanted to wait. I couldn't really find anything great for that price or lower with 32gb on board memory that was a quality brand. I know its a year old now and could always sell it back online but wanted to get some opinions. I felt it is still worth it. I had a acer a500 but unfortunately it got stuck in the acer boot screen and would not budge. I had read a lot on the problem and found it the mother board needed to be replaced and would cost as much as I paid for the tablet so I got a new one. I wanted one of these nexus 10's for a while but couldn't afford the $500. I hear they may come out with a new one sometime soon but I don't need the newest one. I mean don't get me wrong that would be great but I know they wouldn't be cheap.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Sounds to me like you already know what you want and did your homework on this.
Seems like you already made the right choice! 👍👦

I just like to advice you to use it a bit just to make sure there's no problems with it.

Good luck and happy thanksgiving! :D

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I ended up getting a Nexus 10 on a good deal like a month ago(32gb for $350 new). Was that a smart pick for the price or should I have got something else? I haven't used it yet since its a xmas present from a family member that paid most of it and wanted to wait. I couldn't really find anything great for that price or lower with 32gb on board memory that was a quality brand. I know its a year old now and could always sell it back online but wanted to get some opinions. I felt it is still worth it. I had a acer a500 but unfortunately it got stuck in the acer boot screen and would not budge. I had read a lot on the problem and found it the mother board needed to be replaced and would cost as much as I paid for the tablet so I got a new one. I wanted one of these nexus 10's for a while but couldn't afford the $500. I hear they may come out with a new one sometime soon but I don't need the newest one. I mean don't get me wrong that would be great but I know they wouldn't be cheap.

I'm in the same position you are. I recently bought a Nexus 10 for the same price. I think I got a very good deal, but I was a little angry to see that there was a deal on eBay that had a 32 gigabyte version with a $100 Visa gift card. Buying the tablet was a great decision. In my opinion it's still the best tablet. It's also a lot cheaper than most tablets. Plus, it's the only tablet with 4.4.

Posted via Android Central App

olgeezer44

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I've had an N10 for awhile. We also have N4's. My wife wants an N10 so I just ordered one from Amazon which is $30 less than Google Play. I wish we would have gotten that $350 deal. I know that we didn't get a deal today, although I think that I paid close to $500 in the Google Play store for the 32gb. There's only a $20 price difference in the 16gb and 32gb on amazon so it's a no brainer to get the 32gb. We really don't like to type and surf on the phone's smaller screen although we do. It does boil down to how long do you want to wait for a deal? We're not techies/geeks so we don't see the need to wait for the newer version. Since I've had my N10, there have been 2 upgrades and we really appreciate how painless they were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome